Name: Migdejutter
Class/Spec: Shaman ElementalResto
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Around 2.5 years ago
Played time: 17 days,

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
-Is this your main character? Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Migdejutter
-Previous guilds: Novus/Haven/Vanish
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Disbandes
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):2 Years ago from Killrog Came to here to Join Novus Because i know 50% of it in normal life :p
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: 1 Paladin Tank

3. Computer Information
CPU:
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type:
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? I don't have any lag problems.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes i can talk
4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: Till end of raidingtime
Tuesday - Start time: End time: Till end of raidingtime
Wednesday - Start time: End time: Till end of raidingtime
Thursday - Start time: End time: Till end of raidingtime

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Usually Flask of the Frost Wyrm Food

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
Did All
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? If you mean as personal experience Illidari and Lady Vasj.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Just to have fun with the ppl and focus when you need to
6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: N/A
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? N/A
7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I'm Looking for a normal 'raiding'guild the other1 going to endraiding and i dont have the time for it i just wanne have fun and progress at the same time
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? As a person, an honest and easy going one, I like to take the game as a game. An always in for a joke ofc
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Elenna
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A mature and funny playtime with nice people

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
Im just a normal married guy who likes to play WOW,I have a son from 2 years old and im working in the dreding(for ppl doesnt know what that is you know Palm Isaland in Dubai)So thats why i can 6 weeks raid when im home at 6 weeks not also depents where im in the world ofc.

Greets Mitchell aka Migdejutter

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 am