Name: Bloodsnow
Class/Spec: Shaman Elemental/Enhancement
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Around 3 years ago
Played time: 19 days, 17 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
-Is this your main character? No
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Bloodsnow
-Previous guilds: Porci con le mount
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: I had to stop play WoW for a period and I wanted to go back to some solo play.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: Kòrash, 80 Druid

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel DualCore P8600
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT
RAM: 4GB
Connection type: 5Mb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? I don't have any lag problems but depending on the fight I usually have my fps quite low.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I don't have a microphone.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 22.00 - 01.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 20.00 - 01.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 20.00 - 01.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 20.00 - 01.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Usually Flask of the Frost Wyrm and depending on the fight potions of Speed/WildMagic/Mana

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
MC, BWL (half of it, never been able to clear it during Vanilla), ZG, BT, GL,
Magghy, Kara, SSC, TK, ZA
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? If you mean as personal experience I could say Ragnaros or Vashj, if you mean it chronologically, the last new boss I killed was Saurfang.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? I know it may sounds as a clichè nowdays but to me it means just play with friends or people I enjoy play with. I have few RL friends playing on Nordrassil and I can honestly say that this is the only reason that keeps me go on playing WoW.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Ultima Online
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? I guess the years playing UO kept the passion for these kind of games goes on Smile

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I've been a member of the guild for a period few years ago during the Karazhan raiding period and I've enjoyed a lot the playing attitude and the atmosphere. I started to have some more spare time recently and I wanted to look for a nice guild to have fun with in ICC just I still have to see it completely. So first of all I wanted to check if my ex-guild was still the good old one Smile
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? As a person, an honest and easy going one, I like to take the game as a game. As a player, an old school and experienced one on which the guild could count if needed.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I guess almost no one remembers my druid anymore. I kept in touch every now and then with Divinora.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A mature and funny playtime with nice people Smile

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
As you read I'd join with my shammy that is not my main. This doesn't mean that if I commit myself to raid for example at least 2 times a week, I won't be there because this is an alt. The reasons of my apply with the shammy are basically 2 and are connected. The first one is that I've read that you were needing most of all casters and shamans and so I thought that it was the better char to re-apply with. The second one is that most of all I wanted to check if I would have found within the guild the same "place" I found years ago, before eventually join with my main too (that I'd like to underline has never been in any guild since I left Epsilon years ago). That's why if I'll have to raid during this trial period I prefer and find fair to pass on whatsoever loot (even if it has to be sharded Very Happy ), because that's the last of my interests in this apply.
I don't know if all this "boring block of stuff" would actually be beneficial to my apply, but I thought it was fair to make you a part of it before you would choose what to do Smile

Thanks for the patience cheers
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Bloodsnow - Elemental Shaman

Post  Divinora on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Nice to see old members like to come back Smile
Is this your main character? No
Meaning Korash is yr main? and if you bring Korash in the guild after yr shamy is invited Korash will count as alt. So before we reply to yr appl be sure which char you like to have as main.

Talk in game

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:07 pm