2. Character Information
Name:lanzarost
Class/Spec:retri/holydin
Race:blood elf
Creation date:september 09
Played time:13 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N)y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?casual but eventually wish to raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)
-Previous guilds:hex on thunderhorn
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:guild quit
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):hex folded and have family on nordrassil
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
luxardo 80 rogue
xaylon 80 warrior
barrikade 80 druid

3. Computer Information
CPU:dual core 2gig
Graphics card:nvidia 8700 512
RAM:4gig
Connection type:50mg fibre optic
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yed
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?dependant on work
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?potions food and bandages
What do you do to prepare for a raid?make flask pots make food (buff food) and also check stocks

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):on this char limited but on alts totc 25 man ulduar 10/25 naxx
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?faction champions in totc 25man due to only rogue on run
What does PVE raiding mean to you?

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:MU Online LOTRO

How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? variations in class play and tactical attacks when in groups

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?looking for a guild/family to play game at end content level eventually and have fun
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?nothing i earn my way dont take hand me downs
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?knowledge and friends

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

Elio
Recruit Keeper
Recruit Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Re: retri/holy pally

Post  Elio on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello Rick and thanks for your application.

Even if you seem serious guy, we have to deny at the moment. Your gear is rather low for our standards and currently we focus on ICC (half cleared), so we need ppl with at least ToC gear and with knowledge of ICC encounters if possible. By estimating, you need at least 1 month so you will be able to join effectively an ICC event.

When you have geared up and you still want to join us, feel free to re-contact us. You won't need to re-apply......
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm

When are you available to raid with us?dependant on work
That is not good enough.. we dont inv ppl in the guild to raise our number..we like to have ppl who are able to be online on raid days and times, ofcourse we understant that real life issue is not allow us always to be available to all raids, but the minimum attedance is 2 raids per week and that mean from Monday to Thursday, weekends dont count as we dont have a mandatory raid with exception Sunday when we do the weekly raid.

So please reply to yr application by add the days you can be online. also yr paladin is to low in gear, as i see yr rogue is the only one can go to ICC and maybe yr drood (with some hc's runs).

Divinora - Secret Keeper

lanzaros

Post  lanzaros on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm

i canr narrow down my times of gaming due to work obligations as i work as a chef and not always on same shifts divinora so if that aint good enough well i cant do better than that due to never same days off

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 am