2. Character Information
Name: Amagumo
Class/Spec: Paladin, Holy / Retribution
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: Don't really Remember, Around september 2005
Played time:

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid, but i i'm glad for a Casual player spot.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Amagumo

-Previous guilds: Epsilon, Wipecraft.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Well, I left Epsilon because i didn't think i was qualified for further progress, and i really do regret it. I was in Wipecraft just for the social part.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I've had quite some server transfers, but i transfered to Nordrassil around November 2009.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: 2, Zanarkand - Druid - 80, Tendeza - Death Knight - 80.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core E8500 3.16 GHz
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
RAM: 4
Connection type: 12 Mbs
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Very rarely
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes and Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 17.00 - 24.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 17.00 24.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 15.00 - 23.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 15.00 - 23.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? As holy it's Flask of the Frost Wyrm with Fish Feast, as Retri, Flask of Endless Rage with Fish Feast.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Read up tactics, get flasks and potions and do some dailies to be sure i can afford it the next day.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20+some AQ40, Kara, Gruul's lair, some MH and BT. Naxx, EoE, About half of Ulduar, ToTC10-25, Marrowgar in ICC.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? I can't really say for sure, Maybe Twin Emperors, they made me cry over repair bill sometimes.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Since i hate PvP it would be very important, so progress with the guild and rewarded for the outcome.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: It started mostly with WoW
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? It started the MMO life.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? To progress in endgame content, get to know some knew people and have fun.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I've trained my healing skills for quite a while, so with epic healing or epic dps who meets up in time and is ready for anything.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name: Can't really say i know anyone all that well, but i've talked abit with Mayriskyla.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? To be friendly ( although i already know it is) and that it will conquer EVERYTHING!

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
As said earlier in this apply, i've been in this guild before and i left, which i really regret, because in a way it changed me, and i really hope i could get a second chance to do some good. That's about it. (oh and btw, Divinora, i don't expect you to believe this but i ain't so much fan of PuG's anymore :p) Thanks for you'r time.
Alreadydead
Epsilon Keeper
Epsilon Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Re: Holy / Retribution Application

Post  Alreadydead on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 am

Thank you for your application Johannes,

As I already told you in game, we are pretty full on paladins. On the other hand you can never have too many healers... :-)

It is up to our GM and recruitment officer of course to decide, but I will place a vote of confidence on you. Everybody deserves a second chance!

Elio
Recruit Keeper
Recruit Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Post  Elio on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello Johannes,

after a talk I had with the keepers, we decided to take you back for 1 more time. I don't talk about 2nd chances etc etc cause I don't like poetic write. Laughing

Just FYI, things changed a lot since you left. Nowadays, besides ICC (which we don't aprroach alone in a distance less than 100km Laughing), everything else is completely free for PuG whether it is 10 or 25 man, whether it is normal or hard mode. We focus on ICC as progress and in order to strengthen the team spirit of the guild, we do (usually Sunday) 3 or even 4 runs for the weekly raid so all active mains and alts take the 5 frost. So by PuG speaking, ICC (including rep runs) is forbidden and whatever happens to be weekly.

See you in game. When you see someone of my 3 active toons (check my signature) online, give me a whisper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 pm