1. General Information
Name: Johnas Lohse
Sex: Male
Language: Danish/English

2. Character Information
Name: Lohse
Class/Spec: Warrior/Protection 8/7/56
Race: Tauren
Creation date: 31-10-2006 (damn, thats a long time ago )
Played time: 81 days
-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes i am.
-Is this your main character? Yes it is.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment

-Previous guilds:
The only guild of importance i've been a member of is Paranoia which was a alliance guild on nordrassil a few years back.

-Reasons for leaving these guilds
Left due to the guild disbanding.

-Are you a server transfer?
Way back in the day i started playing on the Alliance side of Nordrassil. that is where i did most of my raiding in TBC. Then later on i transfered to Moonglade to play with one of my Real life mates. but as i lost touch with that friend i ended up going back to the horde side of nordrassil to play with some other Real life mates.

-Alts: I have no significant alts, the closest i come to something worth talking about is a level 72 Priest.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50 GHz (or something?)
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
RAM:4 GB
Connection type: 17 mbs down and 5 up .
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No i do not Smile
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? already do Very Happy
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes and yes.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
My Schedule for a normal week is pretty much the same for all days.
I usually become available for a raid about 19.00 when im done eating and the best thing for me would be if the raid ended about midnight so i could get some sleep before going to school the next morning Smile

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Flask, and the required food buff.

What do you do to prepare for a raid?
Make sure my repair bills are paid off, and then get the neccesary pots and flasks.

5. Previous raiding Experience:
ZA, SSC, TK and a few tries in both MH and BT.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
thats a hard quistion, back in the days i remember my guild having quite some problems with Maghteridon due to all the clicking. but then again that wasnt really a thing i could do anything about as a MT.
The hardest tanking encounter i ever had would probabely be Hydros without all that fancy Ressistance gear, due to all the adds and stuff going on everywhere.

What does PVE raiding mean to you?
It is the most important aspect of the game for me, since i really like the form of progression you can in it, and then i like the fact that you actually need to work for it to achieve something.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: well... i played silkroad way back
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
I dont really think that Silkroad have helped me in anyway . but i played quite some competive COD 4 which improved my abilities to perform under pressure. ( or atleast i like to think so Very Happy )

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?
I want to join because i'm looking for a stable raiding guild with a strong social community.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
A Dedicated raider that is willing to help out if needed. and hopefully a good tank? And a person that when he does something he dont want to do it half-hearted but do it to the best of his abilities.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon:
The only person i know is Neyturi

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
As i said before then i am expecting a stable rading guild with a strong community Smile

8. Additional Information
I am currently attending HTX which is a school in Denmark that focuses on subjects such chemistry, physics and mathematics. I am on my first year of this thing and still got 2 more to go when this year is over Smile as of right now i have no clue what im gonna use that to. Last year i spend in USA as an foreign Exchange student. that was a really great experience for me.

well, i dont really know if that infomation was completly pointless but now you have it Very Happy

// Lohse

Lohsee

Re: Protection Warrior - Application

Post  Lohsee on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Lohse
for some reason i was unable to post a link so here it is.

Neyturi
Visitors
Visitors

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Good one

Post  Neyturi on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:12 am

I know Lohse irl and hes a good tank for sure! All he need is some gearing and he be on hes way. I am not saying all this because i know him irl, but because hes a good tank and a good player and i think he would do good to the guild.

Good luck m8. Cool

Elio
Recruit Keeper
Recruit Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Post  Elio on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello Lohse and thanks for your application.

Indeed your gear needs some improvement for ICC but after all, first we need mature and dedicated members. You can work and easily gear up your toon and ofc don't forget to keep your gear full enchanted and gemmed to maximize its effort. Good thing also that you have the reference from Neyturi. Smile

Contact me in game probably at evening (Ellio, Archangel, Iliana as you see at my signature) for further talk and invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:36 pm