Combat rogue, Celestini

Celestin

Combat rogue, Celestini

Post  Celestin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name: Victor
Sex: Male
Language: Danish, English and very little german.

2. Character Information
Name: Celestini
Class/Spec: Rogue, Combat
Race: Bloodelf
Creation date: hmm, long time ago actually not sure.
Played time: 101 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N): Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N): Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? : Raiding Member

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: <Specifics> helped out my friends starting up the guild. But not intended on a long term basis.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: As mentioned, it was not intended to be in Specifics on a long term basis.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Transferred from Bloodhood, this was because of an inactive period after TBC, and my friends started on Nordrassil.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: None, although I gamed for a while on my friends char, (FaQal).

3. Computer Information
CPU: Pentium 4
Graphics card: Radeon x600
RAM: 4GB ram
Connection type: 10Mbit up, 2 Mbit down.
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?: No
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?: Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?: Yes, although I havent used it for a while, but Im pretty sure it works perfectly, otherwise I am willing to purchase one.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? All days except Friday and Saturday.
List all times in CET: I will be available from 18.30 CET to approximately 24 and maybe a bit more.
Monday - Start time: End time: I will be available from 18.30 CET to approximately 24 and maybe a bit more.
Tuesday - Start time: End time: I will be available from 18.30 CET to approximately 24 and maybe a bit more.
Wednesday - Start time: End time: I will be available from 18.30 CET to approximately 24 and maybe a bit more.
Thursday - Start time: End time: I will be available from 18.30 CET to approximately 24 and maybe a bit more.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? The most vital for rogues are of course my poisons, and well fed for agi and sta.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Repair, go through tacs on the internet, and be sure to have all consumables and accessories with me.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Pre-TBC Ive cleared MC, BLW, AQ20/40, ZG) Since I had a break during the TBC period I didnt raid much there.
WotLK: ToC10/25, Icc25/10 first wing, Naxx cleared, Ony10/20, VoA and Ulduar first 3 bosses.
!!! Some of these instances were made on the FaQal char, while I gamed on it!
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? ICC first boss actually caused me quite some trouble to start off with, until I got the grip of it but Im a fast learner 
What does PVE raiding mean to you?: PvE raiding means a lot to me. Its the drive for me in WoW. I dont spend that much time playing, except raiding.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Long time ago I played Diablo and Warcraft.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?: I started WoW so long after WC3 and Diablo it didnt play that big a role.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?: Ive seen some adds out in the trade every now and then, then I check out your progress, spoke with Sethis and decided that this was it for me.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?: Hopefully usable DPS in raids, but what I also find important is the social life in the guild which I will without a doubt contribute to.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name: Ive shortly spoken with Sethis, he checked my gear, and said that I should write an apply.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?: About what I contribute with, fun and good raids.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
Well like mentioned, the social life in a guild means a lot to me. The most important thing is that people can get along, have fun and enjoy raiding together, otherwise it will be very difficult to have successful raids. I have the feeling that Epsilon has all of these qualities with good leaders and kind and helpful members therefore I hope to be rewarded with a trial spot.

Greetings Celestini.

Celestin

amory link

Post  Celestin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Saw my armory link didn't get included.

It is here:

celestin

Re: Combat rogue, Celestini

Post  celestin on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Celestini

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Post  Uroukhigh on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Thank you for your application, we have see your char and besides the meteorite whetstone is ok. Since you read our Guild rules and agree with them contact in game for some final explainations and inv.

Celestin

Post  Celestin on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am

Thanks Smile

I will, but might first be after the weekend - my grand dad just past away 2 days ago, so i have a funeral to attend in the weekend.

Greetings Celestini, i will see you guys in-game Smile
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 am

Our deeply sympathy for your lost Celestin, take your time and w'll see you soon online.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

celestini
Visitors
Visitors

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post  celestini on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Thanks Smile see ya guys Wink

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Post  Uroukhigh on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Our deeply condolences to you and your family for your lost Celestini. Take you time and contact us when ready.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:01 pm