Sex: Male
Language: Dutch

2. Character Information
Name: Arzukael
Class/Spec: Warlock/Destruction
Race: Undead
Creation date: August 2005
Played time: 86 days, 13 hours.

-Are you the original owner of this account?
Yes, I am.
-Is this your main character?
Yes, it is.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?
I am applying to Raid.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Hells Angels, Wraiths and Strays, Tenacious
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Hells Angels merged with Wraiths and Strays, there was some trouble in Wraiths and Strays and a group left the guild to form Tenacious.
We are on the look now for a guild which takes raiding and progressing a bit more serious.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): No, I am not.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: Multiple, but I am only active on 2. A Death knight level 80; Arzifer. A priest level 63; Arzuheal.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Dual Core 2.4Ghz
Graphics card: GeForce 8400 GS
RAM: 2 Gb
Connection type: 21 Mb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Never had any trouble gaming with large groups.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes, I am already using it.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I do have a microphone and I do use it.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 18:00-24:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18:00-24:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 18:00-24:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 18:00-24:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Flask of the Frost Wyrm, +spell power food.
What do you do to prepare for a raid?
I soul drain 32 shards from a practice dummy and buy the neccesary food and flasks.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
Vanilla WoW: UBRS, MC, ZG, Onyxia40, Naxx40
TBC: Black Temple. I didn't like Outland so I wasn't very active ingame during this time.
WotlK: Naxx10/25, EoE10/25, OS10/25, OS10+3D, Ulduar10/25, Ulduar10HM 9/13, TotC10/25, TotGC10 2/5, ICC10 4/7, ICC25 4/7.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
Lady Deathwhisper untill we got the tactics right.

What does PVE raiding mean to you?
It's my life, it's now or never. Caus I ain't gonna live forever.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: I played Ragnarok on a private server before I started playing WoW Beta.
Even before that I mostly played strategy games, starting with Warcraft 1 and Command and Conquer.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Due to playing Ragnarok I was already used to playing with large groups online.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I want to join Epsilon because I am looking for a guild which has clear rules on raiding.
I think Epsilon has the people who are willing to put in some effort to make progress.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
A very social player, but dedicated and serious when needed.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. None at the moment.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
A friendly bunch of people and fun.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
I have been playing WoW since the Open Beta. I take the game pretty serious but don't let my real life suffer from it. I have been playing a warlock in beta and it has since always been my favourite class since. I'm not concentrating on gear very much but I do want to be able to have good skill in the classes I play.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Warlock Application**Declined**

Post  Divinora on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:17 am

Thank you for your application, as we said to Seale we reply to you sunday evening.

Divinora - Secret Keeper
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 am

As we see your friend Seale and Tsukira looks like not sure where they liked to be and as he mention you played all togehter.. so we have to declined yr application too, in case you are not a follower contact me in game for a further talk.

Good luck at yr search.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:00 pm