Protection/Retribution Paladin Application **Declined**

Seale

Protection/Retribution Paladin Application **Declined**

Post  Seale on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:18 pm

1. General Information
Name: Edwin
Sex: Male
Language: Dutch and English both fluently. Atleast my English gibberish is understandable. ^^

2. Character Information
Name: Seale
Class/Spec: Paladin and currently my mainspec is Protection with Retribution as offspec.
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: Begin February 2009
Played time: 55 days and 15 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Applying for a Raiders spot.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Tenacious [Nordrassil], Inner Circle [Argent Dawn]
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: I left Inner Circle because I transferred to Nordrassil to play with my real life friends, Arzukael and Kittygore (Hellkitten). And I want to leave Tenacious because I got the feeling that there's a select group of people that gets to raid everytime and overall the enviroment isn't matching with what I want.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes, I transferred from Argent Dawn and faction switched even. I did that to play with my real life friends.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: I have one level 60 DeathKnight that I use to train Jewelcrafting.

3. Computer Information
CPU: QuadCore Q8200 @ 2,33GHz
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 4850
RAM: 4GB
Connection type: 20MB/s
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? None at all. The biggest frame drop is during whelps and then it goes at a stable 20-25FPS
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes and yes.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00 (Currently I got school once in two weeks but that changes in 7 weeks again).
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? For flasks I use Stoneblood (Tanking) and Endless Rage (Retribution). And for food I have Dragonfin Filet with me its good for both Tanking and DPS-ing.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I make sure I carry enough food and flasks with me also the standard repairing is in place. As a Paladin I have to keep track of my symbols aswell and of those I usually carry about 600 with me.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
Orginal WoW: UBRS, MC, ZG, AQ20/AQ40, Onyxia40, Naxx40
TBC: Skipped most of this expansion as I replaced most of my T3 gear after 4-5 levels or so.
WotlK: Naxx10/25, EoE10/25, OS10/25, OS10+3D, Ulduar10/25, Ulduar10HM 9/13, TotC10/25, TotGC10 2/5, ICC10 4/7, ICC25 4/7.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Flame Leviathan Hard Mode, it took us some long hours of trying that.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Gathering friends to defeat challenges in the best way possible.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: I played Flyff during my break off WoW. Apart from that I mostly played FPS or Single Player games,
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Well Flyff certainly got me back to playing WoW faster. Razz I think my gaming experience with things like Warcraft helped me on a social level though. Since I started playing on Battle.net I've learned more about how to react in certain situations that you get to deal with players.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I want to join Epsilon because the guild seems organized, experienced and after a chat with Cocco very social aswell. ^^ He told me in a way that you are a big bunch of friends raiding happily together and giving more for friendship then for progression.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A raider in every way but with social aspect overwhelming. I am basically never quiet when I am online. Razz Not that I am spamming guild chat but occasionally looking for a chat.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Sadly none yet.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A good group of friends to play with. ^^

8. Additional Information
I started playing World of Warcraft early EU Open Beta. During that time I had another dwarf paladin on the server Burning Blade and stayed on that server for about 3 years. With that paladin I've been into the more hardcore raiding during entire Orginal WoW getting servers first on several bosses. I stopped playing on that character and deleted the account during TBC because I replaced most of my gear with greenies that came from some silly quests and that annoyed me to much.

Thanks for reading!

Also I am applying together with Tsukira, Arzukael, Hellkitten(Kittygore). I spoke with Cocco about this. Their applications will come today.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Protection/Retribution Paladin Application **Declined**

Post  Divinora on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:28 am

As we talk in game tanks spot are full atm but we do have a opening as dps.

We will have a further talk in game again on sunday.

Divinora - Secret Keeper
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am

Sorry but we have to declined yr application as we see you look as guild hoppers something we don't like here.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:35 pm