Lugash, 80 DPS Warrior Application

Lugash

Lugash, 80 DPS Warrior Application

Post  Lugash on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:01 am

1. General Information
Name: Johannes Kohlin.
Sex: Male.
Language: I speak Swedish as you may have guess, almost fluent english, a tad of german aswell.

2. Character Information
Name: Lugash.
Class/Spec: Warrior, Arms as mainspecc, fury as offspecc (can change if you insist on it).
Race: Orc!
Creation date: November 2006.
Played time: 126 days.

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes.
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid is what i wish for, so Yes raid.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):

The gear is on the downside, I am aware of this and I'm working hard on it as much as I can.

-Previous guilds:Intruders, Alliance on Magtheridon
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Slowly withering, Also I want to raid 25 man raids again (Haven't for the past 8 months).
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I transfered here quite recently from Dragonmaw, where there wasn't much guilds for me to join, and after the recent patch, I've felt much more dedicated for my horde character.
Also, a real-life friend has started playing WoW here about a month ago, partially also why i went here.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
Morior, level 22 warlock.
Smth, level 80 Alliance paladin.
Halibel, level 80 Alliance Warrior
Interimo, level 76 Alliance Death Knight.

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD 6000+ Dualcore
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT
RAM: 2 GB
Connection type: 24/1
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? I haven't the past year that I've done 25 mans.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes I can and I have it aswell.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes&Yes.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Mostly anytime, not during Fridays - Sundays though, I spend this time with my Girlfriend.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 17:00-00:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 17:00-00:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 17:00-00:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 17:00-00:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? AP Flask, Strength food, or Fish feast, but strength is prefered.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Flasks, potions, food, irl water, bathroom visits, 1-2 cigs before raid starts.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
ZA- FULL
SSC - FULL
TK - FULL
MH - FULL
BT - All but Council, Bloodboil and Mother.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Hmm...
On 60 it probably was the first time i did UBRS, was totally clueless - and was tanking.
On 70 it was Illidan&Kael in TK, was healing on my paladin, was really intense but I had great fun.
On 80 I must say Flame leviathan hard-mode.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Experiences, both past and new ones, having a great deal of fun with people you care for and enjoy playing with, making mistakes, but also learning from them.
Biggest thing is having Fun! Even if it means wiping for 3 hours straight, or flying through the raids unharmed! Smile

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Warhammer online, Silkroad online, Lineage 2, Diablo 2, Tried runescape once : /
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Being used that theres some people you'll like, some that you won't. Something that I just have to accept, I can't be friends with everyone that i want to. Also expectations, surely theres some things you expect from people, but I can't expect too much or I will probably be left disappointed.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Seems like a good raiding guild with friendly people.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Love to bring smiles on peoples faces, hard-working, patient player and always in for a good laugh.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? New friends, new experiences, a new view of raiding and lots and lots of fun! Smile

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Smile

Well...I consider myself someone who can make people laugh and have a good time, and while doing that I can focus on raiding, Im not very strict or stiff, Im just a good guy who loves the game and having fun in it.

Best of wishes, Lugash santa

Lugash

Re: Lugash, 80 DPS Warrior Application

Post  Lugash on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 am

Link didn't seem to work, and didn't find the edit button.

Also my paladins armory sheet, incase it would be useful for something.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Thank you for yr application, as i see yr gear is too low for ICC, that means you need to do alot of hc's for upgrade, so if you agree to work on that and have read our rules carefully and special the section with pugs whispers us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:56 am