Creation date:
Played time: 36 days 2 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):

-Previous guilds: Keltori
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Applying here
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: lvl 1 bank char.

i deleted the section of computer stuff because i dont know much about it. but i am getting a new pc in the next cupple of weeks.

Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - All day
Tuesday - All day
Wednesday - All day
Thursday - All day
(Recently i dont have a school or job)

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Mana Pots, flasks (AP), Haste food.

What do you do to prepare for a raid? Get pots, refill ammo, get food, mana potions. I always bring some extras in chase.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): ZA, SSC, TK.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? with the experience i got all bosses is easy, its just a matter if people in the raid understand the tacs. I have mostly done PuGs..

What does PVE raiding mean to you? It means alot, i like to work hard on progressing in content, And its alot of fun to raid. And think pvp is unbalanced.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: none.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? ..

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I hears you are way in progress and i think it would be alot of fun for me to join and help out as much as i can.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Loyal member, always helping, prepaired for raids.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Progressing, serious raids, and alot of fun.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I am a good hunter, i know my class pretty well and i have been playing for a long time. i might not have so much experience with ICC 10/25 but i know the tacs for most of it, and i hope i get to progress with you guys.

Neytiti

Armory link

Post  Neytiti on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:39 pm

i put it in the application but it didnt show on preview and i forgot it, posted it anyways.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Neyturi hunter dps

Post  Divinora on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Thank you for yr application, as i see your gear missing some enchants and got some low lvl gems, anyway that can be changed, if you have read our rules carefully and special the section with pugs and agree on that whispers us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Re: Neyturi hunter dps

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 am