Name: Crave
Class/Spec: Demonology/Destruction Warlock
Race: Undead
Creation date: 20th September 2009
Played time: 33 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Crave
-Previous guilds: For The Horde
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: I didn't like the guild leaders as they always invited irl friends, instead of those that bothered signing up
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes, I came from Zenedar, as alliance. Reason was alot of friends started transferring here and then I joined in
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
Grīm - 80 druid (Nordrassil horde)
Goesbad - 80 hunter (Zenedar alliance)

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33 GHz
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GS
RAM: 4gig
Connection type: ASDL
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Not much
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yep
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I do have a mic working, and I am willing to talk, in fact I am talkative in general

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 20:00-23:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 21:00-23:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:18:00-20:30
Thursday - Start time: End time:21:00-23:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Spell power of course, as it awards me the most
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I buy flasks, food etc. and read up on tactics if I'm not sure

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Done Karazhan, ZA, TK, MH, BT and SWP
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Kil'Jaeden, of course
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Development, what little things can do to improve your dps and downing new bosses.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Warhammer Online, Lord of the Rings online, Aion, Age of Conan
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Being more polite and nice to others.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I am currently looking for a guild that does pve raiding.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A good and social warlock that can do a joke or two
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Respect, working as a team and have a nice time raiding.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: What I lack in gearscore, I take up with knowledge and skill. I know my stuff Smile

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Warlock application

Post  Uroukhigh on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Thank you for apply. plz contact in game for more information.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:29 am