Name: Radu
Sex: Male
Language: Romanian / English

2. Character Information
Name: Tiamat
Class/Spec: Warlock/Affliction
Race: Undead
Creation date: this char was created like 2 months ago or so
Played time: around 14 days (after ingame /played command)

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes

-Is this your main character? (Y/N) this is my second warlock ... my main lock was on maggy server , stoped playing him like 7 months ago and rerolled here another affliction lock after a decent break.

-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?
(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)
always been a raider and always been dps ..since 2006 or so , first as a Rogue and then 2 years of lock powah Wink

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):

-Previous guilds:
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:

I`m gona answer at those 4 question in a single tab since they are all around the same subject.
My first char was Vampirr lvl 70 rogue on maggy server , stoped playing him when BT released and started a warlock under the same name (Vampirr). The best progress i made with him was after LK release , entered in Sollar guild and managed to clear all encounters in 3 weeks after LK released , at the 4th week we were stucked at sarthx3 drakes and officers with some members decided to move into Baneful guild , where we managed to accomplish the hardest encounter. After that everything became achievements farm , gearing alts and stuff like that ..after ulduar release i decided to quit the game since was nothing fun anymore around.(killed first 6 bosses with Baneful..but many of them were very buged)

(some screenies with my old lock and old guild )
i`ve decided around 2months ago to start playing again , and rerolled on this server another lock Tiamat. got some badge gear , did made few pugs .. and now i have to re`enter in my rythm Smile

3. Computer Information
CPU:2.00GHz
Graphics card:Nvidia 512mb
RAM:2.00 GB
Connection type:LAN
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? nah i`m fine.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?
yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?
ofc

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:
i can raid everyday but not later than 1-2 AM cause i`m working in the morning.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
SP flask / SP fewd / haste pot or crit pot (if your haste caped)
What do you do to prepare for a raid?
well first of all be repaired , 3-4 flasks ready , food , pots , check my gear and ofc the most important to be online Razz

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
What does PVE raiding mean to you?
pre BC - ZA AQ20 with my rogue Vampirr
BC - cleared everything except vahj/kael/illidan (wich have been cleared after that small nerf if u remember) with my lock Vampirr
LK - cleared all encounters after LK released in first few weeks with Vampirr , the hardest encounter was Sarthx3 drakes ( there were like 100 wipes per day till we managed to kill him)
after ulduar released we killed few buged bosses and stoped playing.
With Tiamat i could do only puges...since its just created.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Anarchy Online since 2003
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
its the same idea .. helped me alot at that time.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?
i need to reenter in my rythm Smile i know what means the guild spirit , i know what`s good and what`s boring at this game ... a friendly guild makes it briliant Smile
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
100% dedication to guild , i`m always there for serious work and progress.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.
nop..i have some RL friends on nordrassil server but they r not playing hardcore.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
i`m not the guy who`s looking only at gear , achievements and stuff like that. Helping guild members , progressing and anything, makes me feel great , i`m not an individual player at all.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
well..i know that after reading this aplication u can`t have not even 50% trust in me , atleast i wouldnt have ... all i need is a trial chance , to test my dps , my playing stile since this is my secound affliction lock and stuff like that .. in a 10 men raid or anywhere. if i can`t make it to your expectations... my apologize if i wasted any of your time.
if u need a good friend , that dedicates 100% to the guild , i`m sure u won`t be disapointed.

tnx for reading my app /kizz

Tiamat

screenshots

Post  Tiamat on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Tiamat

Re: Aff Warlock

Post  Tiamat on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm

ah.. i was trying to post some screenshots with my old lock .. but looks like i don`t have acces to do that Sad
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Sarthx3 drakes ( there were like 100 wipes per day till we managed to kill him)

Ppl who stay and try is what i liked.

Better have a talk in game with Uroukhigh, from me is a yes.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm