Name: Cavima
Class/Spec: Shaman, resto / enhancement, equally geared, 60 % epic, hcs n naxx
Race: Orc
Creation date: 13th june 2006
Played time: 79 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

I'm a very enthusiastic player, i dont mind wipenights etc, and i'm always fully prepared.

I play, I can laugh and I've been told I have a great sense of humor.
furthermore i'm a great listener and dont mind following instructions, even though i might come up with "better" suggestions. and no, i wont cry if you turn em down Smile

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): <- my current spec is enhancement, whisper me ingame for a closer look.
-Previous guilds: CSI shattrath, Dies Irae, Final Stand.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: They weren't really my cup of tea. CSI was overall good, but there was just 1 too many nabs. Dies Irae was not interested in developing me by inviting me to raids, as they cleared all the ingame content all they cared for was achievements. - final stand is mainly a guild im in whilst looking for better, its a good chat, but thats all.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I am a transfer yes, I came from Silvermoon EU originally, and migrated due to the lack of other hordes on the server & the fact that the few remaining werent worth hanging with, trust me.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: i do have 1 alt. doonley, level 7 rogue¨
on other servers 71 human warrior

3. Computer Information
CPU: Acer travelmate 5520
Graphics card: honestly i dont know, but it's really good.
RAM: 3GB
Connection type: Cable
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? never.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? I can, and I will!
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Both yes.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Every day from 18.00 - 01.00
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 18 - 01
Tuesday - Start time: End time:18 - 01
Wednesday - Start time: End time:18 - 01
Thursday - Start time: End time:18 - 01

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? for my enhancement spec i think i need the ap flasks and the foodbuff with agi and hit. for the resto im going for mp/5 and haste in consumeable buffs.
What do you do to prepare for a raid?
I make sure i have plenty of pots, elixirs, foodbuffs, flasks & most importantly humor and mood.
5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): up to brutallus on my warrior (tank)
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Brutallus
What does PVE raiding mean to you?
Teamwork mainly, the progressing, talking, focussing, cooperating.
I love being part of a team, and knowing that i'm one of the bricks it takes to solve the puzzle.

Besides that im always in for a good laugh, which im known to get many of in raids, not that im not serious, but im not that stiff.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Knight Online
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
The Ui is mainly the same, i moved to WoW when it came out with some friends, we wanted new game content and played ever since it started.
7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I heard about you and was pleasantly surprised, i don't really know anyone there, but i'm in for meeting new people! besides that i want to progress, and make you feel safe knowing that you have a stabile member.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? preparation, fun, experience, progress, tons of good'ol times. bribes ?
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. sadly not Smile
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
well, i expect to be able to raid, to join a community of people willing to help as i am always willing to repay favors, and even doing some without wanting them repaid.

Other than that, loot wouldnt be too bad, but im no lootshark Smile

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

Well, I'm laid back, i listen to tons of music.

Mainly rock & electronica

I go to school every day monday - friday from 08.00 - 15.00 and im home at 1600 usually.

remember, every day is a raid day Wink

Thanks for reading, i hope you'll take things into consideration.

Hf !
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: shammy application**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am

Welcome, contact us in game for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:52 pm