Moonkin apply **Approved**

Post  Vitellus on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Name: Thomas Muggerud
Sex: Male
Language: Norwegian, English

Name: Vitellus
Class/Spec:Druid / Balance / Resto
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Old School (Since Europe release)
Played time: 229 days on druid, 364 in total

-Are you the original owner of this account? Y
-Is this your main character? Y
-Are you applying to Raid,Casual Player

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds:Temple of Bachus, been in other guilds, pro guilds dont remember name, but if u like i can get the names and server.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:Left cause of my work, ToB i got kicked from cause of my work, tho they did knew why i was casual.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? Y, transfer cause i was tired of beeing on a PvP server, i dont have any intrests in PvP at all
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:Priest on Grim Batol 140+ days played

CPU: AMD 64x2 5400
Graphics card: GeForce 8800gt
RAM:4gb
Connection type:20k down 1k up
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?no
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes

When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 1700 - 2400 if not work
Tuesday - Start time: End time: Same
Wednesday - Start time: End time:Same
Thursday - Start time: End time:Same

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid?

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): Done all instances in game exept complete Sunwell
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?Played as tank, feral dps, healer and moonkin most bosses, i cant say there is any hard bosses, i read tactics and now what to do before the encounters, so havent had any problems, if there is a hard boss its because the raid isnt working as it should be (aka players dont have a clue what to do or what to expect from the encounter)
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Its fun and social

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:None.. well, D2
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?not in any way

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I go without guild, i would like too try some raid instances and get some new friends
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? When i can join the raids im always focused, not any brb or afk, im done smoking and drinking and bio breaks when raid starting. And i like to grind, grinding everything...
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.Urokhigh and Duskdancer
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Only fun Smile

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Not much Smile im a calm person, can be fiercy if i have a bad day tho.. I dont talk too much in Vent unless needed, or when im drunk (drunkeness may happen) just put me on ignore until next raid if so happens (not drunk in the raids) unless the raid is on a friday

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Moonkin apply **Approved**

Post  Uroukhigh on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 am

As i already explain you in game due to your work needs, we will invite you as casual player and take you in raids when possible.

Welcome

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:33 pm