Name: Elli
Sex: Female
Language: English and swedish

2. Character Information
Name: Peschu
Class/Spec: Mage/frost
Race: Undead
Creation date: August -08 I'd guess
Played time: According to /played, ~20 days, 5 hours.

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)
Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N)
Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?
Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Peschu
-Previous guilds: Lunar Eclipse and Stigmata
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:
Lunar Eclipse - a guild formed by me and Polizei. It was just a "fake" guild to get rid of random guild invites and have a cool tabard while levelling.
Stigmata - Stigmata was a guild that was formed recently before wotlk and profiled itself as a raiding guild in progress. We joined it, hoping to see some wotlk content. However, the focus and the progression in that guild was very poor. No one seemed interested in gearing up for raids, they started to level alts at level 50ish instead. After a while, I grew tired at it and decided to have a look for a more serious guild that actually is willing to set up goals to follow.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I have always been situated here at Nordrassil.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: I have one, Faverna. Druid and level 78 (resto atm)

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD Turion (tm) 64 X2 Mobile 1.60 GHz
Graphics card: GeForce Go 7600
RAM: 2 gb
Connection type: 100/100 mbit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Not usually, no
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes/yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 19.00-24.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 19.00-24.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 19.00-24.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 19.00-24.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Any type that enhances my dps (spellpower/haste/crit etc.) and resistance pots if needed.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Stack up on reagents, pots, enhancing food/drinks. If I am new to the boss encounters (which I will be) I'll read up on it as much as I can.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): VoA 10/25
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Archavon 25 man
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Something very exciting, and the new challenge to overcome in WoW that I am very excited about.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: N/A
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? N/A

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? It seems like a good and focused raiding guild which I could benefit and also hopefully contribute to as much as I possibly can.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? In raiids: Nice dps, but also outside of raids a fun, social personality and a helpful hand.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. N/A
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Raiding experience, progression together with others through raids and in-game friends.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I am very interested in learning more about raids. Although I'm not very experienced at it, I am very eager to learn, will listen and take critisism, and adapt to it as fast as I possibly can.

Peschu
Visitors
Visitors

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Re: Frost mage **Approved**

Post  Peschu on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 am

Want to clarify a few things: In my opinion, I was being patient concerning the guild Stigmata. I waited for a very long time people in charge of the guild to ding 80, and when they finally did I was hoping to help them out in gearing up for raids. However, they stopped being active in game and when they came online - it was on alts at lower levels.

And I would also like to add - Yes, I have been pug'ing raids, in VoA, simply becuase I've been eager to get started and get some form of experience before joining a guild. However, this is something that I won't be coninuing with, in case I'd get a trial invite to a guild. I'd much rather do a guild run over a pug run, any time. That is what I intend to do if I'd get a guild.

Anyways, I'll be quiet now Smile

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Frost mage **Approved**

Post  Uroukhigh on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:48 pm

You are welcome to join us,

Contact in game for invite.

Sponsored content