1. General Information

Name: Otis

Sex: Male

Language: English/German

2. Character Information

Name:Abalim

Class/Spec: Shaman/Elemental

Race: Orc

Creation date: Not to sure when exactly i made it, but it was about 3 years ago.

Played time: 122 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes im the original owner.

-Is this your main character? Yes I have been an elemental since WoW classic.

-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Im applying to Raid.
I enjoy raiding and have played this game a long time so i know this character in and out.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)

-Previous guilds: I was in previously in Centuria, my other guild was Der Schweine in a german server.

-Reasons for leaving these guilds:I left becuase not enough people were wanting to end game raid, they also lacked organization. Der Schweine guild disbanded after TBC.

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? Yes I transfered from Alexstrasza server. Server was way to full of Alliance and not enough Horde.

-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: I have 1 Alt which is a 70 Warrior with the name "Abalam"

3. Computer Information

CPU: Intel Core Quad Q700 3.0ghz

Graphics card: Nvidia 9800 GTX

RAM:4GB

Connection type:DSL

Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No I dont have bad FPS

Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes I have ventrilo installed

Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes I have a mic, and no i dont have a problem with speaking.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Anytime, I work from home so im able to change up my hours.

List all times in CET.Anytime
Monday - Start time: End time: Anytime
Tuesday - Start time: End time:Anytime
Wednesday - Start time: End time:Anytime
Thursday - Start time: End time:Anytime

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Pots,elixers,flasks,food,bandages and anything else that will help put out more dps.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): I raided in PRE-TBC, ZG,AQ20&40, BWl, and first two bosses in naxx. In TBC I did SC,TK,ZA,KZ.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Well the hardest boss as far as most wipes and most attempts was Lucifron. It just seemed when my guild first started him that we just could not down him for like 2 weeks. People wouldnt despell and tanks wouldnt pick up there adds etc. but it was a nice feeling when we did get him down.
What does PVE raiding mean to you?

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: I played EQ2 and I play Guild Wars
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Welll playing eq2 got me used to boss encounters, leveling, and professions. Guild wars i guess skill usage.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Well im looking for a guild thats just starting to raid in WOTLK that way i can progress with the guild.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Level headed logical thinking player. I try my best to be ontime for raids and prepaired and i help out when possible.

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.N/A

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Hopefully a fun raiding enviroment, and when not.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Well like i had mentioned a bit in this Application I am dedicated player, you can usually count on me to be there for raids. I put out nice amounts of dmg and I know how to use my character.

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Elemental Shaman **Approved**

Post  Uroukhigh on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Welcome Otis
Contact in game with Cocco, Divinora, Mordomir, Uroukhigh for inv.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:57 am