Race: Orc
Creation date: 3 Years Ago
Played time: 100 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

-Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Lopez
-Previous guilds: Init Like
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Its an alts Guild of my Mates and i only get to raid when they dont go BT and do Kara / Hyjel instead

-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? No
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
70 paly Snommis
70 Rogue account is frozen at the moment

3. Computer Information
CPU:3.0ghz
Graphics card:8800 Ultra
RAM:4mgb
Connection type:8mgb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? No
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes at the appropriate time

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
i am able to raid at what ever time is going. im not working at the moment and i am on about 15hrs a day monday - Friday i can play Weekends if needed

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Mana / Hp pots, Stam/ Agil food and maybe an AP flask

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?i have done all boss's in kara and hyjel

What does PVE raiding mean to you? im not curently raiding every time, im only able to raid when my mates guild dont go BT and i go to Hyjel or kara with them

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:- I have played many of games over the years. Arch lord, Hell gate london, Lord of the rings, warhammer online and Eve Online

How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Not realy all these games have compleatly diferent game styls.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? like i said above im not raly in an active raid guild and i would love to be in one im active and able to raid whenever.

What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? i can bring experience in the raids you wont have to tell me tactics ( i know how fustraiting it can be saying it over and over)

If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Timebandit

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I expect to gain a friendly active guild untill and after Wotlk

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: im not trying to blow my own top here but i think im a good hunter i have read up on most thing about my class i can time my traps so i can keep a target traped untill its time to take that target. i allways keep misdirection on Cool down just to give to tank a little extra agro.

i hope this app gets me into Epsilon. I did see that the Hunters are full but if you think im good enough to be in the guild now or on a later date i would be pleased to here from you. happy gaming and ill see you in WoW
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Hunter App Lopez**Approved with Paladin**

Post  Divinora on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Hunters class is close atm but we can inv you with yr pala, i saw his gear and its away too low but maybe if you like to spec Holy, or even as retr but you need to try improve yr gear through instance.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Lopez
Visitors
Visitors

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post  Lopez on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Its ok i dont plan on raiding with my paly untill Wotlk. Thanks for the reply and good luck in the future
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female

Post  Divinora on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:54 am

Good luck to you too and if a spot opening we will contact you via Time, btw WotLK will be on in a month.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Lopez
Visitors
Visitors

Post  Lopez on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Yeah i know im just gonna hold off untill level 80 so if you wanna invite my paly to the guild in wolk i will be going Holy

Lopez
Visitors
Visitors

Post  Lopez on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:24 am

Hey i was wondering if i could join with my pal to start raiding a little before wotlk as DPS with the uber paly buff now the amount of dps i can kick out is insane and that with the gear i have now. And the 30% nerf all the raids have had will mean that it will be easyer to get less geard people round kara and ZA please reply to this if this is ok with you.

Cya in Game
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female

Post  Divinora on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 am

That was what a mend when i said to you to join us with yr paly, the spot i was thinking about it was as a retri and if you like it as holy.

So contact us in game for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 pm