Name:magemiday
Class/Spec:frostmage
Race:troll
Creation date:cant remember
Played time:41d 5h

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N)yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)a moderat raider

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Magemiday
-Previous guilds:bloodoath
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:thay dont do instance and raids
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):on startet on this server
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:warrior lvl 70. maxwar
shaman lvl 70. hfmoo
hunter lvl 70. hfmo
druid lvl 70. haffhorn
rogue lvl 70. roguehoo
warlock lvl 68. rødeanton
priest lvl 46 praustmair
paladin lvl 35 lillu
3. Computer Information
CPU:intel core 2pu 6400 2,13 ghz
Graphics card:nvidia geforce 7600gt
RAM:3,25
Connection type:lan 5gb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?somtimes
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:7-11pm
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:7-11pm
Thursday - Start time: End time:7-11pm

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?manapots.and reagent's
What do you do to prepare for a raid?read what i can finde on internet and somtimes luking at films on youtube to see the boss fights

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):i have not raided there. i have raided kara and za. grulls but dident get first boss down
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?first boss in grulls
What does PVE raiding mean to you?i like to play with other's to down bosses. it is realy fun

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:non
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? i now some of your members i have raided with them before and lov to do it again
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? a nice and disent person ho is willing to help other guildies
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.gøtte-herkulez-netsoo
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? a nice frendlig guild ho raid now and then

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:im a frendlig guy ho have no anger isues and i now that in raids you will wipe on bosses until you get all ppl on the same page. and i will come to raids prepert

Gøtte
Lost keeper
Lost keeper

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Re: magemiday' app **Approved**

Post  Gøtte on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:42 am

I aprove him.. have raided with him before.. and he is a good raider.. and a realy nice guy..

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:06 pm