Name: stavia
Class/Spec: warlock 0/21/40
Race: blood elf
Creation date: not sure
Played time:28 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? yes
-Is this your main character? yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? i am applying to raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): really sorry but wow-europe seems to be down at the moment
-Previous guilds: horizon
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: not active enough for raiding and rude players
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): no im not a transfer
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: críminal level 50 rogue

3. Computer Information
CPU: dont know how to check this info
Graphics card: dont know how to check this info
RAM: 1GB
Connection type: broadband
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? nope
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? yes i have a microphone and will talk

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 5:00 - 12:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 5:00 - 12:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 5:00 - 12:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 5:00 - 12:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? spell damage food, shadow spell damage potion, wizard oil,soul shards
What do you do to prepare for a raid? i gather the consumables i use and refresh my memory of boss tactics

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? magtheridon
What does PVE raiding mean to you? it means being organised, being on time and having fun

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: runecape
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? it helped me to deal with immature players

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? to make new friends and raid
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? i will be punctual, ready, and do my best as a raider
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. lylz
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? i do not expect much other than for people to be polite to me as i will be polite to all members

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: it would be great to also raid with you in WOTLK and hopefuly ill see you soon!

Gøtte
Lost keeper
Lost keeper

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Re: stavia - 70 warlock application**Approved**

Post  Gøtte on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:23 pm

I will improve you.. but you need too get spell hit, spell dmg and spell crit up.. gear is pretty good but can only bee better from badges and raid.. but this is not my call and will check with gm ore a officer.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 am