Name: Bowstring
Class/Spec: Hunter - Beast Mastery 41/20/0
Race: Troll
Creation date: 17.8.2008
Played time: 12d

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=bowstring
-Previous guilds: CSI Shat
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Kicked, no reason given, friends still there told me the leader was making "purges", I didn't care much as it wasn't a guild I was looking for
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): No
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:
Stabmehard - Rogue - 19
Alveaenerle - Warlock - ~18 (girlfriend's char Smile )

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E4500 2.2 ghz
Graphics card: Ati Radeon HD 3850
RAM: 2048 MB
Connection type: 2 MB
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes, although I've been always using Teamspeak
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes, always when there is someone to talk to

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET. (I hope CET = server time)
Monday - Start time: End time: Guild raiding hours
Tuesday - Start time: End time: Guild raiding hours
Wednesday - Start time: End time: Guild raiding hours
Thursday - Start time: End time: Guild raiding hours
The above are prone to change after 1. of October as my academic year begins but I'll be able to raid in guild raiding hours at least during 3 of the listed days

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Warp Burger/Spicy Hot Talbuk + Flask of Relentless Assault and of course Mana/Haste potions
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Read the strats beforehand, if I need further insight I download kill movies. Cooking consumables I can prepare myself, I'll need to buy flasks/potions of AH most probably.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Kara, Gruul
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Gruul
What does PVE raiding mean to you? That's the heart of the game for me, slaying mighty bosses and progressing is what makes the game fun for me

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Tibia, Lotro and some browser ones
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Tibia helped me to understand that I need a more mature community and Lotro that I need a more dynamic game and I'd rather play the original game and not a clone

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I've read your recruitment thread on the realm forums and it felt suitable for me and also it has been recommned to me by an acquitance.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? High dps, a well prepared raider with knowledge of the game, master cooker and leatherworker (375 skill both) with good gear, willing to progress further and further with a guild that wants to have me in.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Not exactly in Epsilon, but Exhorresco/Inflictum recommended you to me.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Fun raiding, progress and good community which considerably increases the fun from the game

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
I've been in the game before (that's why I have Kara/Gruul experience as with CSI shat we managed only to Aran with a tank in 6/8 t6 and bulwark...) and now I'm returning thanks to recruit a friend program with some of my friends. I frequently visit nihilum.mousesports.eu to get latest news and some good movies to look at, I've read a lot of theory on wowwiki. I hope this is more or less enough, you can always contact me in-game for any further information/questions as I'm online most of the time. Thank you in advance.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Bowstring - Hunter LF Guild*Approved**

Post  Divinora on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Thank you for your application, we reply to you soon.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:06 am