Zephír - Mage - 70**Approved**

zephír
Visitors
Visitors

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Zephír - Mage - 70**Approved**

Post  zephír on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello, my name is Zephír and id like to join your guild.

My real name is Anders Resbo. Im 17 years old and i live in Denmark.
I know your policy is not to recruit member under the age of 18, but i believe that you will find me to be mature enough if you talk a bit to me.

Im very motivated for raiding as long as the people im raiding with are friendly and motivated as well, and im more that willing to respec and buy potions and elixirs for the raiding if its required.

My reasons for joining is that id like to raid some of the instances besides Black temple, MH and Sunwell. Most of the guilds on this server is raiding that, and to be honest, my gear isnt good enough for that.
Id like to add that my gear (in my own and one of my mage friends opinion) is good enough for everything up to SSC and TK, which ive been told that your currently raiding.
Other than that, its really nice to be in a guild thats friendly and has a good environment.

I sadly cant link my armory file because of an error on this site or on armory, so you have to do i manually. My In game name is Zephír as well

With that said, i hope you will accept my application and contact me soon.

Regards, Zephír
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Zephír - Mage - 70**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Your talent tree need a small adjust but that you would talk with mage CL Nalfien.

Contact us in game for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 pm