2. Character Information
Name: Grimnog
Class/Spec: Warrior/fury atm
Race: Tauren cow
Creation date: hmmm cant really remember
Played time: way too much

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? well raids are allways fun, but im here to make friends and good playtime

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): hmmm cant find myself in the armory
-Previous guilds: bloodoath/de danske overlevende
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: n00b kids unfriendly to me
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): yes i am.... i transferred cause of my m8... got 3 m8´s on nordrassil... got none on sunstrider anymore
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: hunter/sondia lvl 21 atm

3. Computer Information
CPU:6400
Graphics card: geforce 8600
RAM: 3 giga ddr2
Connection type: 10 mega bit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? nope
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yeah sure
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? i got no mic but im willing to talk Very Happy:D

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: all night long Very Happy
Tuesday - Start time: End time: bad time
Wednesday - Start time: End time: bad time
Thursday - Start time: End time: all night long

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? im not sure if i´ve understanded this question
What do you do to prepare for a raid? be sure to be fully repaired. bringing needed potions and a good spirit Smile

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): MC (the whole thing as MT)/ AQ20 (didnt get very far)/ onyxia downed a million times (allso as MT)
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? last boss in MC
What does PVE raiding mean to you? alot... not because of gear... but more the time you spend with other players geeky´er than myself (you gotta love it)

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: none
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? well no

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? mordomir told me you needed fill-ins for raids... and your age req has much to say been in 2 other guilds and there is no teamwork... thats not me SmileSmile.... "can you help me in ZF" "sure I love that instance" Very Happy
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? a friendly mature cow willing to do whatever his CL/GL tells him to Very Happy
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. sadly noone
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? friendship... many hours of great gametime

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: well there is not much to say..... had a break of 2 years but im back and rocking
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: mordomir forced me to apply :):)**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 pm

You must work on yr gear by yr self as well, contact us in game for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:55 am