Application
1. General Information

Name: Janne
Sex: Male
Language: Finnish and english

2. Character Information
Name:
Rohtas
Class/Spec: Hunter / Currently specced to arena (i can spec to pve anytime of course)
Race: Orc
Creation date: Somewhere spring of 2006
Played time: 92d

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes.
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raiding and PVP, my gear is more suitable for PVP.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6) I used to be class leader and mainpuller in my old guilds so i've had to say that i am pretty dedicated to my class.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: I've migrated to nordrassil few months ago, and i've haven't been any guild since then.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I've created my hunter on Scarshield Legion (RPPVP) couple of years ago, i used to be class leader in guild called Pulse and Keeper of Secrets. I transferred into nordrassil because my friend's used to play here when i migrated.
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class and their level below: Too many.. i've started wow right after when it was released in europe so i have too many alts currently. My highest alts are 60 warrior, 60 rogue, 53 mage (pre tbc), 70 pala, 51 shaman, 41 lock and some low lvl ones.

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD Athlon 64, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) 3500+
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT/GTO (256 MB)
RAM: 2048 MB (DDR2-533 DDR2 SDRAM)
Connection type: 8 megabytes
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? I use full settings at the moment, and my fps is around 30 when i do AV.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I do have, but i've never talked while i was raiding.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
Any day, any time.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Elixir of Major Agility, Mana Oils, Mana and Health pots, repairbots.
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I buy food, consumables, arrows and repair my armors. And show up in time.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Full MC, full BWL, full AQ20, Full ZG and 2 bosses in AQ40. My guild crashed at the time when we did AQ40 because tbc is about to be released soon.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Probably nefarian or chromaggus. In chromaggus fights hunter's had to be on their toes all the time, or else the whole raid wiped because of one mistake.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? I have so much good memories with my old guilds when we killed some of the toughest bosses in game. I really miss those times and i think PVE raiding is the best thing that i have ever done with my hunter.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:
None.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?
Epsilon seems to be guild that wants to progress like i do.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Dedication probably. I know that my favorite class is hunter, i've always known it but currently i just need the motivation to play with it.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Sorry, i don't have any friend in Epsilon.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Maybe more experience in raiding and having a good time while doing it.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

I started to play wow since it was released in europe. In the first year i rolled too many different classes but i didn't really enjoy playing them that much on end game. Untill one night i rolled my orc hunter on Scarshield Legion. I didn't have any problems to exp him to 60 and i had a raiding guild ready so i pretty much started raiding moment after i dinged 60. Since then i've known that hunter is my class and that i want to be good with it. I had like 3 different raiding guilds pretbc and with my best guild we used to be 2nd best on horde side in the server. When the tbc got released we did few bosses in kara and first boss in gruul, then i left wow for 9 months and i've came back in the year 2008. Since then i've rolled couple of alts and migrated my hunter and pala to nordrassil because my friends used to play here. At the time im trying to farm some honor in av so i can buy better gear for my hunter.

Rohtas

Re: Rohtas - 70 hunter **Approved**

Post  Rohtas on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 pm

Ah damn, i've done couple of mistakes into my apply. Neutral

You can see my gear at: or you can whisper to me if you want to see my gear properly updated.

Rohtas

Post  Rohtas on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Seems like i can't hotlink my armory profile on this forum..
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Forum is ok cuz others can post link without a problem.. but im online now so we can talk.. whisper to Cocco.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:33 am