Enhancement Shaman

Sargat

Enhancement Shaman

Post  Sargat on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Level 70 and wanting to progress to the best of your abilities, not expecting other people to progress your character for you.
- When raiding you need a microphone. You must be able to speak, listen and respond on Ventrilo.
- You must be 18 years old or above.
- Maintain a high level of maturity whilst not being easily offended.
Whiners and underachievers will not be tolerated.
- We do not accept mediocrity nor do we accept quitters.
- Raiders need experience and /or knowledge of how the encounters work from Naxx onwards.
- Willing to respec your character to suit our needs.
- You must be able to follow orders and have the capacity to think quickly and react accordingly.
- Raiders need first aid (must be 375), as well as having a flying mount.
- In raids we demand that you use potions, flasks & consumables, this is not negotiable.
- Master your character and know your class intimately

Hello there. My name is Anthony, i live in Denmark, and im 19 years old. Currently im studying at a high school in copenhagen. Anyway, back to buisness Razz .. My char is a Enhancement specced shaman = Sargat. I am NOT super geared, but i have been able to gather some hit rating gear (Rare) Giving me around 100 hit rating with dual wield. I have a microphone and im perfectly able to speak and write English. Im not what you would call a whiner or underarchiervers, quiter and those thing you mention Razz .. I have much pre-tbc raiding experience. I've cleared AQ20, BWL, ZG,MC (I never made it to naxx becouse of TBC :/) AQ40 and Naxx remains untouched. TBC i only cleared Karazhan, but im a fast learner and i can easily look up tacs for every boss you want me to. I dont have any first aid skills, becouse i never had to use them in any situation but if you want me, i'll get it 375 asap. Same goes for Flying mount, though i am working hard on that atm.

Thank you for reading my application.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 am