Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Undead Rogue Application (lacrita)**Withdraw(Fr)**

Post  Lacrita on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name: Jannich:d:hansen
Sex:Male Razz
Language:Danish, Swedish, Norwegianish, english, Germanish and abit french..

2. Character Information
Name:Lacrita
Class/Spec: 19/42 - 21/40 (Assassination/Combat)
Race:Undead
Creation date:2 year ago..
Played time:52 days in lvl 70 Smile..

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes I am
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes it is.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? all 3 i am.. Playing alot pvp, Love PVE progression. and like some speaks some times Smile

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):Armory is down.. Feel free to /w me ingame .
-Previous guilds:Null, ToB and Mirifice.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:Null - Failed trial periode. ToB - They got so many gold spammers the time i left. Mirifice slack in raids.. does not prepare etc etc..
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Transfered from Quel'Thalas 2-3 month ago.. All great guilds splitted.. ppl transfered. or made new guilds.. they have 3 top guilds (the time i left) named, Reign, Unstable connection and bollklubben, and bollklubben is swedish..

3. Computer Information
CPU: Best of 2007
Graphics card:Best of 2007 ATI
RAM:1024
Connection type:Stable 10 M/Bit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?: never.. only when lightning make House shutdown 1/365 days Razz
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?: yeah.. clearly ;P
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes.. ofc

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:19:00 - 00:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: ---l---
Wednesday - Start time: End time:---l---
Thursday - Start time: End time:---l---

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?Agi, Ap, Crit and Hit rating
What do you do to prepare for a raid?Buying both guardian and Battle elixirs.. and create some Cooking food agi buffs..

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):Have had a Full T3 mage.. cleared all bosses and raids Pre TBC
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Keal'Thas is my hardest boss fight Smile.. took longest to down that bastard Smile
What does PVE raiding mean to you?Prepare. Progress, Keep ya head cold.. and do NOT go afk Smile

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:Diablo..
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Nope Smile WoW is unique Smile

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Becourse they have a progression wich is some kind of good.. and almost every guild is closed of rogues.. so i would try this and assist it through raids aswell Smile...
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Raid food Smile.. and some MH/BT tac's..
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.Can't really List some.. but when i see all members i can prick em i know Smile
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Not really anything exept friends and back up Smile

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:No Comment Smile.

/e watch out lacrita!!!
(Lacrita) /e Vanish!!!!
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Undead Rogue Application (lacrita)**Withdraw(Fr)**

Post  Divinora on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Thank you for yr application, we will reply to you soon.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Lacrita
Visitors
Visitors

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

app reply

Post  Lacrita on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Np you'r welcome Smile..

Sponsored content

Re: Undead Rogue Application (lacrita)**Withdraw(Fr)**

Post  Sponsored content