Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Suliman 70 rogue. **Approved**

Post  Suliman on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name:Per
Sex:Male
Language:Swedish, English and some french.

2. Character Information
Name:Suliman
Class/Spec:Rogue/Subtlety
Race:Troll
Creation date:About 3 months ago.
Played time: Roughly 13 days.

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes I am.
-Is this your main character? Yes it is.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Im all in for the PvE.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Suliman
-Previous guilds:Dragon Legion and Ses P Lan.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:The raid progression in DL was too slow. People stopped attending to raids.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):---------

3. Computer Information
CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
Graphics card:NVIDIA GeForce 7800GTX
RAM:4gig
Connection type:100/100mbt/s
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No, not at all.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I have a mic and can talk all night long baby.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time End time: 24:00
Tuesday - Start time End time:24:00
Wednesday - Start time End time:24:00
Thursday - Start timeEnd time:24:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I'm a cook so I cook 20+ agi food/stamina. Agility pots, onslaught elixir or whatever protection pot you need.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Done all that pre-tbc raiding. Downed Gruul, Karazhan, ZA and some SSC. The ZA and SSC was on my old druid, namned Antagonisten.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? The hardest.. It must be Nefarian pretty intense fight!
What does PVE raiding mean to you? It's hard to really put a word on it. I like the feeling when you get that really hard boss down. And the loot of course.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:Played some Runescape a couple of years ago, lol.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Well, not much.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I want a raiding guild that gives 100% and I think Epsilon is a perfect choice for me.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A raider that gives all! I will try to attend atleast 90% of the raids.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. I do not have a friend in Epsilon.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Friends, a good time and l00tz!! lol!

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Nope. But really hope I can join you guys!
Take care.

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Suliman 70 rogue. **Approved**

Post  Uroukhigh on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:14 am

Welcome, contact in game for invite

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:48 pm