Name: Timebandit
Class/Spec: Holy Pally
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: Approx, May 2008
Played time: 16 days 9 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) N
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Timebandit
-Previous guilds: Fortitude (as my main).
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: My son was born, and i took a break from the game. n/a
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): n/a

3. Computer Information
CPU: Mac book Pro
Graphics card: (not sure, sorry)
RAM: not sure, sorry
Connection type: Virgin broadband
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? No, i use TS, but im willing to download Vent.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Im available all weekends, and 2 to 3 days per week.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 6pm
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 6pm
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 6pm
Thursday - Start time: End time: 6pm

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Elixir of healing power & any health foods (such as fish sticks or juicy bear burger). I have levelled my herb to 375 and my alch is 355, i always get the appropriate herbs to make the pots i need. I deliberatly chose these proffs to help in dungeons and raids.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Kara, Grull, ZA, The Eye.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? I have on my main killed Void Reaver.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Pve to me is all about team work (one of the main reason why i got hooked on WOW). If i fail the group fails. No bigger buzz being part of a team.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: None
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? n/a

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Tbh, i had just got my healing to 1400, and i saw your application, and the response back was prompt and freindly, so thats why i applied.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I have some good experience from raids, im happy to help the guild and members whenever i can. Im honest, i will hold my hands up if im at fault, but i will support anyone who feels they have let the guild down (i wont get on their back).
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Not to my knowledge.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Its not about me (Epsilon is bigger than what i want). I just hope to help Epsilon grow and move to where the rest of the guild members want to go.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I'm a very honest person. My main is a level 70 Hunter, T4 & T5, but i dont use this char anymore, hence why i created this Holy Pally. Im currently working hard in PVP and PVe dungeons to get my gear as high as i possibly can. I would be more than happy for you speak with Fortitude officers for a reference. I know im currently not levelled for past Kara, but im trying to get to 1800+ healing asap. I really would like an opportunity to join an established guild. If my application is unssucessful, please could i have some feedback so i can move forward and hopefully re=apply when i meet your standards.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Holy Pally application**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 am

Thank you for your application, we appricieate you honestly Smile as we said to our advertisment we are not started again 25man, but we hope we will do that soon.
So if that is ok with you contact me or Uroukhigh for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Timebandit
Visitors
Visitors

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post  Timebandit on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:46 am

HI, thank you for accepting my application.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:49 pm