2. Character Information

Name: Hellsíng
Class/Spec: Arms/Fury 35/23/3
Race: Tauren
Creation date: August - September 2007
Played time: 23 days, 19 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? PvP/Casual but would also be willing to try and be available for raiding.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6) Well i would like to think im as helpful as can be, When involved in raids i always enjoyed the challenge of getting new bosses down and working as a team. Hate complacentcy (*spelling) and lack of concentration.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Hells%C3%ADng , I have also got some blue pre-Kara tank gear in my bank.
-Previous guilds: Shield Wall Street
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Its basically an alt guild to some ex Kwaiden players who i knew through a different game.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I transfered a while ago (6+ months) from Karazhan PvP to this realm because of an old guild with friends breaking up and a difference of oppinions on where we wanted to go in this game. I came to this realm as i had other friends who played here all of which are pretty inactive.

3. Computer Information

CPU:
Graphics card: Radeon X1650 Pro
RAM: 1.5
Connection type: 2
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Very rarely
[b[Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?[/b] Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information

When are you available to raid with us? Times vary alot for me because of other commitments but i do expect to be around 2 - 3 nights a week, More then likely more then that.
List all times in CET. Varies alot but if im able to come on it will be from about 6pm game time untill 1am. I get certain days off work as well.
Monday - Start time: End time: 6pm - 1am (maybe longer)
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 6pm - 1am (maybe longer)
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 6pm - 1am (maybe longer)
Thursday - Start time: End time: 6pm - 1am (maybe longer)

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid?
Health pots are the obvious but also other flasks/pots depending on my job in a raid (DPS or Tanking).

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Iv raided all of the instances listed as pretty much all my raiding experience was Pre-TBC where i played mainly Prot Warrior for a year untill i switched to Arms/Fury while raiding.

What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Loads of bosses, Only 1 - 2 in Nax though as thats when i started losing interest in raiding as i had been hardcore raiding for over a year and it caught up on me.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Alot of things, I love being part of a team and working together to beat things (new bosses mainly), Getting to know people as well as learning more about the game.

6. Previous Games: Medal of Honor Spearhead, Call of Duty 4
List any previous MMO's you have played: None
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Well the FPS games have helped me to play as a team and learn to understand different people, Alot of them games are also mainly team based.

7. Epsilon Information

Why do you want to join Epsilon? I'd like to get to know new people who are mature and to basically get more out of this game.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A comitted member who will be willing to help and do his best when needed.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. None
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?

8. Additional Information

This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Hi all, I spotted the guild on the realm forums and thought i would ask about it.

Iv got alot of previous experience in online gaming and also run a 50+ membered Mohaa Spearhead and Call of Duty 4 clan which wont effect my commitment to joining Epilson guild, Also in wow i have been a Officer, Guild leader and raid leader before although it doesnt really appeal to me anymore. I used to play as Allies on Bloodfeather PvP realm about 2 years ago.

I wish i could be more specific on which times i could be available but my times change alot due to work, football and other commitments. I have been managing to get on wow at least 1 - 2 hours every other day.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lawrence
aka
Hellsíng
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: 70 Tauren Warrior**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:58 am

Welcome m8, contact us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm