Sex: Male
Language: English

2. Character Information
Name: Aravar
Class/Spec: Rogue, Pvp at this moment, will be changing to any spec needed
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: N/A
Played time: 19 Days 18 hours 43 mins

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)
Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? I will be applying for the Casual Player, however in time I would like to apply to be apart of the raiding community if that is possible. ( I will fill in as much as the below information as possible)

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Aravar
-Previous guilds: Exiled Hope
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: The guild closed and I believe several members changed realm, others merged into a other guild.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): No I didnít transfer

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD 3.3
Graphics card: NVIDA GeForce 8500 GT (512)
RAM: 2 Gig
Connection type:
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope, runs smoothly
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes I can, However I will need to download.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?
Yes, of course.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? If the times go on Server time as I read in a other post then I will be able to do as the following.
List all times in CET.

Monday - Start time: End time: 5.30 -00.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 5.30- 00.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 5.30- 00.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 5.30- 00.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
First aid
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Make sure I have enough bandages, pots and enough gold for repairs if their a several wipes. Read up on everything i need to no and understand before i take part in it.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
What does PVE raiding mean to you? PVE means a whole new game to me. PVE opens something that other games donít give. In PVE its down to teamwork, communication and dedication, without these you might as well not even attempt PVE, in my eyes that is what it means.

6. Previous Games

List any previous MMO's you have played: Runescape.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?
I do believe Runescape has helped me in not just World of Warcraft but in other aspects of life to. I was part of many clans which where Pvp based. This given the chance to change as person because I was part of a large tight community of around 100 to 200 people. In the time I played Rs I learnt new thingís about team work and how large scale teams work. I believe with I knowledge I brought from that game and from real life this can help me in any situation and of course Wow.

7. Epsilon Information

Why do you want to join Epsilon? I want to start playing Wow, Iíve played for around two years but never done anything on a raiding scale.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A very dedicated member, a loyal member and a member who keeps to the rules. Yes I do not have the knowledge what I need to go right into the raiding side however that is why I am looking to join the casual player portion of this guild to learn as much as I can and to prepare myself to do so for when the time comes, to be able to step into the raiding community and have enough knowledge and experience I need to do well.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Sadly i do not know anyone, but am looking forward to making new friends if i am given the chance.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? a place that i am able to enjoy the game, a place where i can learn new thing's from people with great knowledge and be respected at the same time for trying to learn. I guess just a friendly enviroment and a place where we can have fun.

[b]8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
As I just stated above (in section 7, question 2) my knowledge for raiding is not great, but that shouldnít put you off me. I am a quick learner and a person who will take the time to learn all about raiding and how it works. I donít take no for a answer I just find a way to get around it. I want to better myself, and I believe with time and the help from your members I can become a useful member to you. I just need a chance to show you.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Aravar - 70 Belf rogue - Casual**Approved**

Post  Divinora on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Nice application, contact me in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 am