lvl 70 resto druid.**Declined**

Faithkki

lvl 70 resto druid.**Declined**

Post  Faithkki on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Hello ;D

Application
1. General Information
Name: Nikolaj ( call me Faithkkin please ^^ )
Sex: Male
Language: Original is Danish ofc. but i speak good english (I think, whatever ppl says i do ^^ )

2. Character Information
Name: Faithkkin
Class/Spec: Druid / Resto
Race: Tauren
Creation date: I dont really know how to see that ? ;S
Played time: 25 days, 9 hourse

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes.
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid.

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6) hehe, sorry i dont really know what to write here ;D

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds:
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: hehe, i tryed to run my own .. that was too hard for me. So i feel for the leader ;D
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes i am a Transfer ;D reason : i wanted to play with my IRL mates Hawkkin ( as also want yo join ;D ) and Dreakkin.

3. Computer Information Sorry im really bad at those things so i hope its okay if i skip it , i can say that my Computer works fine and i dont get any Disconnects.
CPU:
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type:
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes, also ohter programs if needed.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Of course, but my headset are really sorry so i sounds like a 8 yeared boy im sry ^^ but my old mains guild acceptet it

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? 16:00 AM to about 23-24:00 PM
List all times in CET. Sorry i dont really know what u mean about this ;D
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Pots and enchants i guess ? ;D if i understand the question right ;D
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Buy pots Scrolls Elixirs etc. also make sure that i wont get disturbed under the raid.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): Nothing of that.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Lurker below ;D
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Alot im willing to spend alot time on it ;D

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Diablo ( im not sure its a MMO game but .. ^^ )
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? I dont think it have ;D

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?vCause i want to join a Active raiding guild ^^
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Good humor, nice healing and longs talks in G-chat i think ( i talk much ;D )
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. Ive talked a few minutes with Morgarim or somthing ^^
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A nice raiding guild ? ;D

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application ; Im sorry i know there is alot of Holes in my Application but i hope its okay, i also hope we will have some good times raiding etc. toghter if i comes in

// ( a hopefully ) Faithkkin out.

Oops sor

Re: lvl 70 resto druid.**Declined**

Post  Oops sor on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Im sorry i forgot to tell a few things, I respeccd some days ago from tank specc, thats why i go that tanking gear on, but im working on getting some More healer gear.. pvping etc.
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 pm

You both seem nice players to be with. As we are recruiting mainly raiders, ready to enter Gruul's Lair and further, we are focusing on that.

We would have to decline your application for the moment. Just because you seem nice though, we would really like to hear from you again, especially if your gear is good enough to join our raider ranks.

Thank you

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:07 am