Name:Louanna
Class/Spec:Rogue/Sub
Race:Undead
Creation date:approx 18 months ago
Played time:
im a very active player, i play every day
-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N)yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? i am applying to raid please Wink

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds:Blazing Legion
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:Its a great guild but i am wanting to progress further in the game.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):no i am not a server transfer

3. Computer Information Im sorry my husband is the computer wizz i just play on it Wink but i have no problems whatsoever
CPU:
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type:
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?i dont have any problems with connection Wink
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?I am pretty flexible for raid times right now so i can more than likely make myself available most days Wink
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?im an alchemist so i use flasks and pots agility/ap/stamina etc
What do you do to prepare for a raid?Get my pots ready and food, check my repair status, make sure i have enough bandages, check on tactics

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):Kara, gruuls, maggie, one boss in ZA
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?cant really say for sure they were all good fun tho Wink
What does PVE raiding mean to you?To be part of a team and accomplishing difficult raids, progressing further and making my char the best she can be is important to me

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because i hear its a nice guild and i want to raid and progress
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? im fun and friendly, willing to learn and listen in raids, i have a lot of patience too, im generally a nice girl Wink
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? im hoping to make new friends , be part of a team and prgress as far as i can

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Im an active fun player , who helps wherever she can whether its raiding, instancing or helping out other players, im a full alchemist and first aid also Very Happy

[url]
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Looking to join ;)**BL**

Post  Divinora on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 am

Thank you for you application, contact me in game for futher discussion.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Neoptolemos
Keeper
Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Post  Neoptolemos on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 am

A femme fatale! I like that Surprised

Me be da gangsta again. Who be da heala now?

Louanna

Post  Louanna on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Hi there thankyou for taking the time to look at my application i am currently online at the moment and will try to contact you, Very Happy
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm

I will be online this evening.. now im at work and wow is not allowed Razz

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content