Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Gurtok 70 warlock**Approved**

Post  Gurtok on Sat May 24, 2008 2:23 am

Application
1. General Information
Name: Tony Jonsson
Sex: male
Language: Swedish, can speak english pretty fluent tho.

2. Character Information
Name: Gurtok
Class/Spec: Warlock, PvP/Daily affli spec atm.
Race: Orc
Creation date: Somewhere around november -07
Played time: 18 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) This has not always been my main character, but for now, it is.
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid !

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): EU armory is currently down but contact me ingame for an inspect.
-Previous guilds: None with this character on this realm, my warrior used to be in HE tho.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: -ll-
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Because i like PvE realms more Smile

3. Computer Information
CPU: This technical stuff isnt really my thing, but i bought a new computer just a month ago so everything in it is up to date Smile
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type: Wireless 100mbit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? I can attend to all raid days and stay for a full raid.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Food, flasks/elixirs and oils.
I spend a few minutes grinding mats for theese items and i always grab something to drink/eat so i wont get hungry during a raid Wink

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): I started playing this game after TBC came out, but i've done everything except BWL and Naxx.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?
Illidan Stormrage.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Dedication and willingness to put your heart and soul into progression as a guild. Help the ones that need help and always go to the raid with a smile on your face.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: None actually Smile
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? -ll-

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because you seem like a nice,small friendly guild that got the same progress as my current gear.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Since i've had experience of being CL and raidleader all the way up to MH/BT i feel like i can contribute with a few things here and there Smile
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? A nice and warm welcome with players that look after eachother.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
My current affli spec is NOT my actual raiding spec. If/when i get accepted i will change to a more raid friendly affli spec.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:54 pm