Ruzak - Fury Warrior**BL**

Post  Ruzak. on Thu May 22, 2008 4:36 am

. General Information
Name: Liam
Sex: Male
Language: English

2. Character Information
Name: Ruzak
Class/Spec: 34/24/3 at the moment for pvp and arena but i would like to apply as DW fury, 17/44/0 spec for raiding.
Race: Orc
Creation date: About 4 months ago, had a brake from wow and recently got back though.
Played time: 23 days, 10 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)I have recently got back from a brake from wow since i have been back all i have done so far is pvp and arena i would now like to focus on raiding again like i used to, i am keen to raid and a friendly person Smile

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Pre-tbc Freaks of nature who raided ZG AQ20 MC and BWL...Then in TBC i joined Total Loosers on my mage and raidied up to the 2nd boss in SSC and TK also downing magtheridon and Grull, i left this guild when they dispanded.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Dispanded.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes just transferd from Silvermoon, i have lots of people i know here who are just transfering including people in the if in doubt AFK out, Insurgence and Turncoats, my rl friend and cousin also play here.

3. Computer Information
CPU: 3.2ghz
Graphics card: Geforce 7600
RAM: 1mb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no issuse
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: Anytime
Tuesday - Start time: End time: Anytime
Wednesday - Start time: End time: Anytime
Thursday - Start time: End time: Anytime

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid? Create potions, make bandages and checking your gear is repaired always helps lol.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): experience Pre-tbc is AQ20 MC BWL, TBC is Kara Grull Maggy SSC and TK
What does PVE raiding mean to you? its about having fun working as a team and being serious when needed

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Not really
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? To start raiding again, to be part of a team and to have fun
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Im very active i will turn up to raids well equiped including pots ect, while in raids i listen to officers instructions and follow them well.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? To meet a new bunch of people and to have fun raiding and getting to no each other.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I have good raiding experience and would like to join Epsilon to help progress through the game while having fun at the same time. I have a good knowledge of my class spec and gear and think i could be a benfit to your guild in raids, thank you for thank for taking the time to read my application and look forward to your replies, bai.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:08 pm