Fury warrior application. **APPROVED**

Kaans -

Fury warrior application. **APPROVED**

Post  Kaans - on Mon May 19, 2008 12:39 am

1. General Information
Name:Stefan
Sex:Male
Language: English/Romanian. Well..the other way around if we split hairs :-)

2. Character Information
Name:Kaans
Class/Spec: warrior, fury build: 17-44-0
Race: undead
Creation date: february 2008
Played time: 20 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6) I am a very patient and co-operative DPS warrior.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)
-Previous guilds: The Dark World (1-70), present The Priory.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: I left the Dark World because I wanted to move on to raiding. However, The Priory does not provide the serious and committed raiding environment I was looking for.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): I created my char on Nordrassil.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 @ 2 Ghz
Graphics card:GeForce go 7300
RAM: 2048 MB
Connection type: LAN
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? never
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 19/20 until raid finishes
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 19/20 until raid finishes
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 19/20 until raid finishes
Thursday - Start time: End time: 19/20 until raid finishes

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? health potions , battle elixirs, maybe bandages at some points, sharpening stones /weight stones. Also, "well fed" food with +str
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I repair, I empty my bags, I get all the consumables I need (in case I don't already have them) and I check my Addons versions against the leader/ team members'.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): I have no pre- TBC experience, and my TBC experience is limited to 2 Karazhan bosses.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Maiden of Virtue.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? It means high comittment, high emphasis on teamwork, high rewards. It also means patience and work..those new exciting raids are not going to clear themselves

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: I have not played other MMORPG's.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Sadly, I had nothing to help me in WOW except my learning skills :-). That, and my Diablo II experience.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because I find high-level PvE absolutely extraordinary and Epsilon seems like a good guild for this endeavor.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A skilled player, a devoted member, a serious raider. I WILL live up to the expectations.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? My mind is not fixed on gain right now...it is fixed on finding a serious guild who can progress and with which I can experience true end-game content. In the long term- becoming a better raider (both skill wise and gear wise). But that is also the guild's gain. :-)

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I am a very dedicated player, and a very efficient one. I WILL make all my raids, I will help with whatever I can (other instances , profession-wise etc). Although I do not have extensive raid experience , I am a good player as I know how to play my class and I know how to follow orders. I will also bring my sense of humor with me, that is something you can never get enough of in a guild :-) Thank you for taking the time to read my app, Kaans

Kaans -

Re: Fury warrior application. **APPROVED**

Post  Kaans - on Mon May 19, 2008 12:41 am

This is the link to my armory, for some reason it doesn't appear in the main application.

Kaans -

Post  Kaans - on Mon May 19, 2008 12:44 am

I don't understand why the link doesn't appear. I will provide some information , until we find a way: 1467 AP unbuffed; 153 hit rating; 24.82% crit chance (unbuffed); Damage: 461-558 (unbuffed). I usually reach 2200-2400 AP and 30% crit chance in raids (self buffed + Blessing of Kings and such).

Thank you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:20 am