2. Character Information
Name:Xylitol
Class/Spec:2/48/11
Race:Troll
Creation date:I dont really know it was a long time ago
Played time:31days on my mage 83days on my rogue

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
-Is this your main character? Yes
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?Raid/Casual my grades will be set in ~2week then i can start to raid later and play more overall Very Happy

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)
-Previous guilds:Night Watch
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:I did not like the Guildmaster (Zerato)
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):Dragonmaw-Nord because i dont like pvp servers anymore, to much ganking.

3. Computer Information
CPU:Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Graphics card: ASUS AH2600 Series
RAM:2046mb
Connection type:3mbit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?Nop
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?No and id rather not but if i need to i could give it a shot.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?At this moment i can raid from 18:00-23:00 but in ~2-3weeks i can be up till 00:00
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:18:00-23:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time:18:00-23:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:18:00-23:00
Thursday - Start time: End time:18:00-23:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?Elixir of Draenic Wisdom Adepts Elixir Superior Wixard Oil and Super Mana Potion
What do you do to prepare for a raid?Elixir of Draenic Wisdom x20, Adepts Elixir x20, super mana potion x30, Superior Wixard Oil x2 and arcane powder x50-80.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):MC,BWL,AQ20/40
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?Cthun by far the hardest and also the most fun with all the team work you need just to get inside the room <3
What does PVE raiding mean to you?to have fun, get better, do harder things untill your one of the best.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:Tibia, DAoC, Lorto
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?not that much because i dident play any of them for that long (1month tops)

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?Because it seems like a very nice guild that im sure will kill Illidan before Wotlk.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?Im a Mage you will get a vending machine, dps, some laughs know and then and a nice guild member.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?Fun, laughs and memories.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:going to school atm but will move after this summer so i dont need to go up at 6am so i can be up longer and raid more Very Happy think that was all

Drakee

Re: 70 Fire Mage

Post  Drakee on Sat May 10, 2008 2:43 pm

Read wrong >.<.

What do you do to prepare for a raid? read up on the tactics for the bosses we are going to do, repair and buy potions.
Olordy
Visitors
Visitors

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Post  Olordy on Sat May 10, 2008 8:21 pm

I have a few things i need to check, can you whisper me in game so we can discuss further? thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 pm