Name: Thunderstruc Very Happy
Class: warrior
Race: Tauren
Creation date: 25/05/06
Played time: 60 days

Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y

Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
Previous guilds: Dies Irae
Reasons for leaving these guilds: I got Demoted, and im not good friends with my Guild Master
Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): No i have not transfer

3. Computer Information
CPU: hm, cant remeber
Graphics card: hm, cant remeber
RAM: 2GB
Connection type: Stofanet
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no i have no lagg
Can you use Ventrilo 2.3? ye
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: 7pm End time: 12pm
Tuesday - Start time: 7pm End time: 12pm
Wednesday - Start time: 8pm End time: 12pm
Thursday - Start time: 7pm End time: 12pm

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Agi and Crit pots
What do you do to prepare for a raid? i buy some pots or gettin some1 to make some to me

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): ye abit
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? High Astromancer Solarian
Explain the PVE experience you have had: i have killed many bosses, clear Kara on 1 night and clear gruuls, i have take Maggy and some bosses in SSC and TK Very Happy
What does PVE raiding mean to you? i love to take bosses down and i love all the tier set Very Happy

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: i have played diablo 2 and wow
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? i dont know, i think diablo was a start to wow.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? i want to get away from Dies Irae and just take Kara and see some ppl got geared up and go in better instance after with them
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? i will be rdy on raids and not be unfair Very Happy
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? hm, i hope i can get some good friends and play with them all time Very Happy

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: im nice to be together with on WoW, i accept that ppl have some privat life.. If it is very imported to kill a boss, will i do 100% for takin to down Very Happy

Re: DPs warrior apply

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:13 pm

Thank you very much for posting your application Thunderstruc.
Unfortunately I must decline your app mostly because of your age.

I whish you good luck for finding a guild that better suits you !

Keep enjoying the game Smile

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:43 am