2. Character Information
Name: Kyril
Class/Spec: Paladin / Holy
Race: Blood Elf (it's a man-elf sadly)
Creation date: 20 / 1 / 07 (iirc)
Played time: 40 days, 22 days at 70

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Kyril as a sidenote, this should be my pvp gear on my armory, but i have a few pve things, bringing my +healing up to about 1600 unbuffed with a 10K mana pool.
-Previous guilds: Forsaken
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: The Guild disbanded
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Yes and no. My first character (slavik undead rogue) transfered here along with several other people from a guild on runetotem called Ad nauseum to form one half of Mortalis or Precedent as it is now known. After a change of job i was unable to keep up hardcore raiding. My main character Kyril is native to nordrassil.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual core 3.00 Ghz
Graphics card: Nvidia 7300 GS
RAM: 2GB
Connection type: 2048 kb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? No

Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? I don't currently have a mic, but would be willing to talk when i get one.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 18:00 - 01:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Well asides from the obvious ones, like buff reagents (Symbol of kings) i like to keep plenty of potions and elixirs on each raid. it also helps having an alt that does alchemy Smile. I usually keep anything from Adept's Elixirs, Elixir of draenic wisdom and plenty of super mana pots. I also get my brothers character to make me some food, usually Golden fish sticks and mana oil. There is no such thing as too many consumables!

What do you do to prepare for a raid?
First thing i'd do, is check that all my gear is fully repaired and that i have everything needed. then i'd check that i'm not pvp flagged. once that's done i'd make my way to the meeting stone.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):
I have full experience of everything pre TBC inc BWL, MC, NAXX and AQ. In TBC, i have experience of Karazhan (all bosses) and limited experience in ZA (but hey we've all gotta start somewhere)
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? I'm not sure whether i'd still consider these guys the hardest, but Twin emps, were certainly one of the most challenging, needed good reactions and team work for those guys.

What does PVE raiding mean to you?
PVE raiding, is the ultimate in teamwork and dedication. You need to be willing to give it your best every night and keep smiling all throughout the wipes.
Also it's not about loot, having being in a guild on runetotem, that got server firsts on most bosses in BWL and AQ40 etc, the best feeling you can have is to beat an encounter for the first time.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: None
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? N/A

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I would like to join Epsilon, as i would like to experience raiding content. I have been unguilded for a while now, and i miss raiding!
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?
Well, for a start you can expect me to be mature, dedicated and helpful. I also have a large base knowledge of my class and plenty of encounters.

What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?
I expect to gain more raiding experience, some new buddies and some good guild banter!

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
I can do some mean holy shock crits, no seriously, i can almost kill level 30 mobs in one hit. Also i feel it should be noted, that i put all my responses in italics to make this easier to read, i think i should get a cookie just for effort

Uroukhigh
The Keeper
The Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Re: Paladin Application (Holy)**Approved**

Post  Uroukhigh on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Welcome, whisper in game for invite.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:34 am