2. Character Information
Name:Naxxie
Class/Spec:Mage Fire 0/50/11
Race:Troll
Creation date:5 october 2006
Played time:56 days 20 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N)Yes

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)
-Previous guilds:Dejavu
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:Problem in real life..i stop play with game for 1 month
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):No i'm in Nordrassil

3. Computer Information
CPU:compaq
Graphics card:512 mb ati readon x1600
RAM:1046 mb
Connection type:54 mbps alice adsl
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?I never had problems with the connection raid
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?i use TS but ventrilo it's ok no problem
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes i have headphones with built-in microphone

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? all hours
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:8.00/4.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time:8.00/4.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:8.00/4.00
Thursday - Start time: End time:8.00/4.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?food buff,elixir,flask of pure death,mana potion
What do you do to prepare for a raid?first i go repair..then buy everything you need (potions, essence, flask, foodbuff), and control have all the reagents for the buff

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):MC,ZG,Karazhan,Gruul's Lair
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?Gruul the dragonkiller
What does PVE raiding mean to you?Mean a group that is well organized that aims to complete istances by 10 or 25 people ... and people who know one another and know what they must do

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:I have not played other games MMO
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because I hope to find serious people who do know raid serious and have fun at the same time and also make new acquaintances game
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? I can be helpful as good dps and give aid when guild is needed and when I can
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? As I said earlier I hope to find serious people to raid and play around with them

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:Are almost 2 years to play WoW and what I can say and I never fail to respect anyone because I never lost sight of the fact that WoW is a game ... I like to be serious when it is needed but always within the limits of respect:)
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Mage application**On Hold**

Post  Divinora on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Out raids start at 19.15 when you said 8.00 you mean a.m or p.m?

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:10 pm