2. Character Information
Name: killem
Class/Spec: shad/holy priest so i can respec to both
Race: undead
Creation date: ?
Played time: about 35 hores i guess
-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory): hard to do coz im always repecting
-Previous guilds: dragon legon and horizon
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: i want to raid uther instances .horizon is stook in kara
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
no
3. Computer Information
CPU: intel[R]core[TM]2 CPU
Graphics card: NVIDIA Gefore 7600 GT
RAM: 2 GB of ram
Connection type: broadband
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? i can raid 9 out of 14 night due to work
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 20.00 to 00.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 20.00 to 00.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 20.00 to 00.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 20.00 to 00.00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? mana potions and anything that adds spell damage
What do you do to prepare for a raid? as holy i have 1735 + healing and shadow i have 799 + damage so i can do both

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): MC . KARA GRUUL ,CC and TK, AQ40
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?a boss in cc iv for got the name of it
What does PVE raiding mean to you? i like a chalenge so anything that is hard to kill and i think its fun how 25 peeps can get to gether from all around europe to accomplish one goal

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: NONE
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? iv learnt my self :}

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? i want to join coz i want to spread my wings and go to places like like ZA>> iv havent been there before and do 25 man raidng again
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? i can dring to your guild a healer and a dps and im also a good person and player
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? to meet new friends and gain more XP in raidng

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application
iv got good XP in raiding and im good at dps and healing so i think i can be a valued member of this guild so i hope to c u all again at some point
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Killem shad/holy priest**BL**

Post  Divinora on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Our raids start at 19.15, let us know if you can adjust yr raid times.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 pm