-Is this your main character? (Y/N)Y

3. Computer Information
CPU:AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+
Graphics card:Nvidia GEforce 7300 Gs
RAM:512 MB
Connection type:Lan Cabel
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?No
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?I have microphone but im not sure i will talk in it

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:From 18:00 To 00:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time:From 18:00 To 00:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time:From 18:00 To 00:00
Thursday - Start time: End time:From 18:00 To 00:00

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?i always use elixir of shadow power,Adept elixir,well fed food(23 spell dmg and 20 spirit)
What do you do to prepare for a raid?I got all the time 20 soul shard and every wipe i make a new Healstone for the raid ,use imp for stamina ,i can give some mana potion for the raid

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):I satrted the wow after the burning crusade so i never done those old 40 /25 men instances like Bwl,Mc but i done 1 time onyxia liar
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?Halazzi at Za
What does PVE raiding mean to you?Raid with friends,make new things,enjoy the first kills

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:Star Wars Jedi academy,CS. geek
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? I can use my keyboard better Smile

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Make new friends, raid more then my currently guild
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? i can get experience from the raids,can play in bigger team then 10 men
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? friends

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:Im not the best in english language but im a harmful player at wow i hope i can help for the guild with my dmg
-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds:Obsidian Order
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:those people are too lazy for bigger raids like gruul and other 25 men instances so i decided to search for a bigger raider guild like Epsilon
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):Yes im a transfered guy because The Sha'tar is a Rp server where only 2 bigger guild raid the 25 men instances and i couldnt find any good guild there which active etc.. Its low
populated realm Smile

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 am