Class/Spec: Warrior, Fury
Race: Undead
Creation date: 23 Jan 2007
Played time: 24 days and 18 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yes
-Is this your main character? Yes

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Soulforged, Howling Madness and Sleepless in Shattrath
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Soulforged was disbanded, SiS had a very immature community and I was betrayed by my friends in Howling Madness
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope

3. Computer Information
CPU: 3.2 GHZ p4
Graphics card: Nvidia 6800GT
RAM: 1.5 Gig
Connection type: 24 mbit
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope, never lagged
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Of course

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Everyday mostly, but sometimes not on Mondays/Tuesdays, depending on how things look in RL
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 16.00PM-01.00AM
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 16.00PM-01.00AM
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 16.00PM-01.00AM
Thursday - Start time: End time: 16.00PM-01.00AM

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? Those which increases Stamina, strenght, critical strike rating
What do you do to prepare for a raid? I repair all I have, bring any tanking gear I have incase it will be needed, *alot* of food, potions and bandages

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): A bit BWL, MC and slight AQ20
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Void reaver
What does PVE raiding mean to you? To me it means an entertaining activity which brings people together and get to know each other as they progress which brings people together very well.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights 2, MU online, Runescape, Tibia and Hellgate: London
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? They have helped me understand all the roles in games and many general mechanics and some internet manners.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Because I want to join a guild which is progressive in raiding, is mature and somewhere where I can make more friends and just be social and have a freakin' good time, oh, and, to get some nice stuff of course
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A reliable DPS'er who's always open for talking and (if possible) help people with tasks they require aid with.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Friends, a good time and raiding fun

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: There's not much, but I'm a very social person who'll try to chat alot in the guild chat (not while raiding ofcourse, I never really liked people who do that) and make friends who'll be loyal and not betray and lie to me, like many others I had whom used me for their own benefits. Thanks for reading and for making me work for an pplication Wink

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:55 am