Name: Inimicus
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Creation date: A while back. <.<
Played time: 36 days 20 hours.

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Shano Eburi (IRL friends raiding guild), Pantheon, DOT FEAR LOL.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Lack of progression I am after.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): Nope.

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD Athlon 2800+ Barton Core
Graphics card: XFX 7600GT
RAM: 1Gb Corsair TWINX DDR2 (2x 512mb)
Connection type: 12mb ADSL2+ line
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Nope. Running graphics on near max, so I can nerf them if I do get laggy.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 17:00 - 00:00

Those are the minimum times I can raid, I will more than likely be available more.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
What do you do to prepare for a raid?
Exilir of Mage Blood
Elixir of Healing Power
Gold Fish Sticks (If I can actually find the one person on all of Nord with the recipe -.-Wink
Superior Mana Oil

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): None pre-TBC. Only Kara
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Prince, and had a shot with Horde Empire at Kazak, and we -almost- killed him.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? PvE raiding is the coming together of 10, 25 or even 40 people to over come an other wise impossible task. It involves the dedication and teamwork of all participants, so that in the end we can all bask in epixx lootz.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: Diablo 2, DDO: Stormreach (Was an EU beta tetster), Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, RS (You may laugh). And many text/broswer based mmorpgs.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? They have helped me understand the mechanics behind WoW and the importance of that fact that there are a lot of people who can aid/assist you and you can in turn aid/assist.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? I was looking for a Kara raiding guild, and a good IRL friend of mine, Taerin brought up Epsilon and informed me of the experience the officers had, I enquired further to discover that Epsilon is a pleasant guild with very sound objectives.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? My dashingly good looks? Wink Heh, my dedication to the guild and helping everyone in it progress further.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Plenty of swift and enjoyable progression through end-game content, and also a pleasant atmosphere.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: I think I know my class very well, have played all specs and know my class inside out. I also have taken the time to learn about other classes and their strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited by Divinora on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Inimicus - Holy Paladin App.

Post  Divinora on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Welcome.. contact us in game for a inv Smile

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 pm