Name: Oraklet
Class: Priest
Race: Undead
Creation date: dunno
Played time: 46 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? y
-Is this your main character? y

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Horizon (Ravencrest EU), turtle (alliance veknilash EU)
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: rerolling and changing server with irls
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? i tranfered with some of my irls to this server to be able to play with some other irls, since this is a pve server we had to move here since the others werent able to move from this server.

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD Athlon 3500+
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT SLI
RAM: 1,00 gb
Connection type: broadband
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? got a mic but im not really a big speaker

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: 1800 End time:2400
Tuesday - Start time: 1800 End time:2400
Wednesday - Start time: 1800 End time:2400
Thursday - Start time: 1800 End time:2400

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? mana pots i guess
What do you do to prepare for a raid? basicly i check so i got what i need for the raid and i know the encounter that we are going to get a hold on.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Pretbc i didnt play this char, i played a hunter back then so well.. i mostly had my tranq shot to look after but chrommagus of nefarian was the ones i though were the most challenging.
What does PVE raiding mean to you? cooperation, good spirit and some laughts and that little extra when a new boss gets to bite the dust.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: pretty much only diablo II
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? not really no

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Id like to get back to raiding, im not a very expeirenced raider with this char since most of my tbc time ive been raiding pally-style
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? well im rather active and a nice guy i assume, more or less you will get an always raiding priest who will do whats necessary to get the new bosses down.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? some quality raidtime and some new ingame friends.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: dunno if this will help me all to much but im not done in school yet so that might be a holder for me, anyway im on my way to become a sheet-metal worker and im done in two years.

thats pretty much it

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 am