Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Some days after WoW release
Played time: Can't remember the / command to check it Very Happy

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) y

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=K%C3%B2rash
If it's not saved on tank equip, I have around 16k+ hp in bear unbuffed. Should be over 20k full buffed.
-Previous guilds: Founded and leaded Dusk Ronin on Ravencrest for a couple of years more or less. Then Eques Divinus for a short time.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: The guild leading was becoming a job, I didn't had time to deal with it everyday.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): From Ravencrest around 1 month ago.

3. Computer Information
CPU: AMD 2600
Graphics card: GeForce 6600
RAM: 1gb
Connection type: adsl
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? Usually not.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? I could, but I can't -read below-.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Evening time is girlfriend phone time, that's a permanent high treat aggro pull I can't avoid Very Happy
I hope this won't be a problem. I can assure you that everything can be doable without a voice communication Smile

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? As explained to Santacure my times are "forced"
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: Usually not able to raid
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 18.30/19 to end of raid
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 18.30/19 to end of raid
Thursday - Start time: End time: Not 100% sure, in case same times as before

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?
Can't use pots in feral, so elixir/flasks depending from the type of raid
What do you do to prepare for a raid? My stack of drums and some elixirs

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): BWL (half), MC, AQ20, Kara, SSC, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon,
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Ragna during old times was challenging Smile
Explain the PVE experience you have had: Can't understand the question Very Happy
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Fun with ppl you feel comfortable to raid with, down a boss after efforts and serious tries, improve the class role with better equip drops Smile
6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:
Ultima Online, LOTRO, Lineage, Guild Wars
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? They didn't

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Santacure contacted me, so after some talking I thought "Why not give a try?" Smile
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? A serious and good player who knows his class and is willed to improve hwv. I like to take the game usually not too much seriously during normal play, but I like focus play on bosses fight, bosses tries and so on.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? I hope a funny and a mature way of play with guildies. A guild about I could use the sentence "Few but good!". As said to Santacure I'm of the idea that a good raiding guild must be small and with a selected roster, where "selected" means not with imba epixx equip but good and mature players first of all. Loot can be upgraded, while hope for an upgrade about an asshole player is harder Wink

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: It's not something that can help me but it's hwv right to underline it to make you choose better. I need to refresh my raid tanking skills, with this I don't mean I can't hold aggro or I can stick on me my target but just that I don't know on who the hell put which mark scratch
Hwv this is something I can fix in 2-3 raids Very Happy
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Ḳrash: 70 Feral Druid **Accepted**

Post  Divinora on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Are you willing to talk? Evening time is girlfriend phone time, that's a permanent high treat aggro pull I can't avoid
I hope this won't be a problem. I can assure you that everything can be doable without a voice communication
What if at raid boss fight your gf calls ? Will that mean that others will have to wait for you for an undefined time everytime that happens ?.

From Ravencrest around 1 month ago
What was your character name before you rename?

As i see at armory you got moslty pvp gear, also i read you got exp from TBC instances till SSC and also from ZA, so i guess the items you got from this instances are not save at the time you post armory link?

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:50 pm

Thanks for your reply to Divinora mate.

Pls contact her or me ingame for guild invite.

Welcome in Smile
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Post  Divinora on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:00 pm

He was faster than me Razz

Thank you for the reply and welcome to "E"

Divinora - Secret Keeper