Sex:Male.
Language:Swedish.

Name:Kitamora.
Class:Paladin.
Race:Blood Elf Male.
Creation date:Cant remember.
Played time:51 Days,31 at 70.

-Are you the original owner of this account? Yup Ofcourse ! Razz
-Is this your main character? Nope, Im usually playing my Gnome warrior on the realm Frostwhisper. Raiding Black temple and Battle for Mount Hyjal.When I cant raid on this paladin and I have to raid on my Main Character Ill always have a back-up friend that is as good as me and got same experiance. Every TBC Instances and some of Pre - TBC.

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory)
-Previous guilds:The DutchClan. Dunno why I joined it lol.Pretty fun to try understand what they are saying ^.-.
-Reasons for leaving these guilds:Want to begin PvE as Holy and stop abit with Retri Pvping.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):Yeah , I changed server from Arget Dawn to this due Argent dawn had some lame players and I got some friends here.

3. Computer Information
CPU:Cant remember a shit cuz Ive bought the computer long time ago.
Graphics card:Same as I wrote on CPU.
RAM:Same as I wrote on CPU.
Connection type:Telia.
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?:Nope.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?: Yes ofcourse.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?:Yeah I got a Mic and can talk almost all the time.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:15:00-23:00.
Tuesday - Start time: End time:15:00-23:00.
Wednesday - Start time: End time:15:00-23:00.
Thursday - Start time: End time:15:00-23:00.

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?: No idea.
What do you do to prepare for a raid?: Ill bring potions and repair money.Also alot of focus.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):All of them.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?:Prince Kael'Thas Sunstrider.
Explain the PVE experience you have had:Well Ive been raiding alot on my main and atm Im in a high end-gaming raid guild and I really enjoy it.Playing as Tank and really enjoying it. But I really want to start raiding as healer on my Pala now(Kitamora).
What does PVE raiding mean to you?:Alot .. means almost .. Everything!

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:Warcraft TFT, Runescape, Tibia, Warcraft 3.
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?:To enjoy the games on the computer:P

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon?:Cuz you've like in the start in PvE and wants Progress.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?: Good healing , and friendship.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?:Raiding and friends.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:Dunno.. cheers
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Kitamora, 70 Holy Paladin.

Post  Divinora on Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Contact me or Sinistra in game.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 am