Post  Guest on Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name: Kenneth Kristensen
Sex: Male
Language: Danish/English

2. Character Information
Name: Oakhoof
Class: Druid (Balance/Resto. Willing to spec as needed)
Race: Tauren
Creation date: Unsure. More than 2 year ago.
Played time: 50 days

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Yes
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Yes

-Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Oakhoof - I do have a few better Healing items not displayed on Armory
-Previous guilds: Eternal Sin & Reign in Blood
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Eternal Sin broke up. Reign in Blood are to casual to raid effectively.
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): No. All my babies are - and have always been - on Nordrassil

3. Computer Information
CPU: 2,8 Ghz
Graphics card: Donīt know
RAM: 512
Connection type: Donīt know. But, itīs well above avarage and very stabil
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?: Nothing serious
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0?: Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?: Yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?: My life is pretty dynamic, so itīs hard to tell. But, on weekdays, I can deffinently attend raids at least 2-3 times a week, if itīs between 7pm - 2am. Also anytime needed in the weekends.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?: Attenting as Resto, then; Anything that boosts my Healing/Mana regen., etc.
What do you do to prepare for a raid?: Whatever is needed.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): None
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?: Donīt know
Explain the PVE experience you have had: No previous Raids. Have done all Instances, except for some in TK. Have leveled 2 characters to 70 on my own, on both Alliance- and Horde side
What does PVE raiding mean to you?: Iīm a self proclamied Dungeonhead, and proud of it. I get my kicks from Player2Player action, so despite my lack of raiding experience, Iīm an experienced teamplayer, who gets his kicks from great "teamflow". PVE Raiding will hopefully mean, more, fun kicks for me
6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: None
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft?

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Have had some really sweet runs with Veren, and we ended up talking guilds. Since my current one is to small/casual to Raid, Epsilon was an obvious choice
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member?: A funloving guy and a dedicated healer, with (so Iīm told) above average skills
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon?: A lot of new mates with the same mindset as me, regarding WoW. Intense challenges and great fun.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: Veren already gave me "the stamp of approval", so he can vouch for me, when I say; Iīm a nice guy, who love the game and all the wonderfull people playing it. Try me out Smile
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Application

Post  Divinora on Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Whisper me in game for a inv.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:23 am