Language: Norwegian and English

2. Character Information
Name: Deadfly
Class: Holy/Disc priest
Race: Undead
Creation date: Before bc..not sure what date
Played time: 33d 5h 27m

Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y

Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Deadfly
Previous guilds: Adults Only
Reasons for leaving these guilds: I had a break from wow, and when i returned it had changed in some way..and i lost the feeling for the guild.

Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):

3. Computer Information
CPU: 3 ghz
Graphics card: Asus GeForce 8600gt 256mb pci express...have green fps in shattrath...never below 40 fps
RAM: 2048 mb
Connection type: Got 3500/750
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? not tested, new computer since two weeks ago
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? Not used that before, just teamspeak.
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? Yes and yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us? Not sure which days yet. But i can manage one or two days from january.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 1800-2300
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 1800-2300
Wednesday - Start time: End time: Not
Thursday - Start time: End time: 1800-2300

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? mana pots and sacred candle
What do you do to prepare for a raid? If it`s the first time i enter the instance or boss..i try and read about it..and be there at time.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40): mc, zg and aq 20..but not with this char.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? Not sure who..
Explain the PVE experience you have had: I leave this empty..talked to sinistra.

What does PVE raiding mean to you? Do something extra, and achive things with the guild..making everyone a better player...and most of all learning from the mistakes. And not afraid wiping..as long as we learn from it..as i have already said:)

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: eve for a short period
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? Not at all.

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? Got friends there.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Bad sense of humor, not loose temper when things go bad( wiping in new instances)
I always give away things for free to guild members. And if they need to make something and i can make it and got mats...i never want any payment for it.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Get more new friends, getting through kara in the end, learning new things.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:

Application Template

Re: deadfly applying to join the guild

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:00 pm

Welcome in my friend ! Very Happy
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: deadfly applying to join the guild

Post  Divinora on Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:08 pm