Name: Tethenys
Class/Spec: Holy MS / Shadow OS
Race: BE
Creation date: long time ago, but i started playing wow in vanila days
Played time: 83 days, 11 hours

-Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N) Y
-Is this your main character? (Y/N) Y
-Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player? Raid

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

-Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
-Previous guilds: Horizon, Vanquish
-Reasons for leaving these guilds: Horizon - great ppl, but i did not agree with their guild politics, Vanquish - disbanded
-Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information): yes but i came here more than year ago, i cant even remember server name and it was in tbc
-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below: From worth mentioning only my precious shaman - Jujumon which i used for raiding and pvp, other alts are only for recreational purposes.

3. Computer Information
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Graphics card: 512MB GeForce 8800 GT
RAM: 2.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2
Connection type: adsl 2mb
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no, i usually have around 40-60 fps, but there were bosses which killed my framerate to almost zero... in those situations editing video setings helped a lot
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? yes and yes

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time: 20.00-24.00
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 20.00-24.00
Wednesday - Start time: End time: 20.00-24.00
Thursday - Start time: End time: 20.00-24.00
Usually i could be awailable from 20.00 till 24.00, but if needed even earlier or till later, but everything is subject to change, nothing is written in stone

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? usually food and flasks, everything twice for healing and dps
What do you do to prepare for a raid? really dont know what to answer on this question ... I meditate ?

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): all yes except MH and BT .. i was than playing with ally hunter and i was in guild with ppl with questionable skills
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? depending on party .. every boss can be easiest or hardest ...
What does PVE raiding mean to you? Fun, new expierence, fun, reason to argue about details with other ppl, fun, reason to read tactics during work time, etc ...

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played: wow, war, eve
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? not much

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? previous guild disbanded, i quit playing for about 2-3 months, than decided i gonna play cata, and than i was inspecting possible guilds. Few weeks i couldnt find guild which looked at least acceptable interesting when i saw truemodes post in trade channel, i checked wow armory and got love on first sight Smile
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? everything except money and sex !
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name. i dont know anyone in epsilon
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? guildmates for enjoing content of cata and raiding

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application: One thing i hate, thats writting in english or my own language but life is bitch sometimes. From other things.. hmmm dont know whats worth mentioning ... I like to raid but i most preffer to enjoy in game content. Also relations between ppl in guild is very important for me, more important than killing some boss or being first on server ! OK, first on server is rly cool thing Smile but you get the point. I like to help, but also like to ask for help. if you need more info, you can contact me ingame.

Tethenys

Forgot to link armory soz

Post  Tethenys on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Tethenys

removal of application

Post  Tethenys on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:24 pm

This afternoon, some rl friends have asked me to join our old guild with idea to raid 10 man content.
I appologize, but I did not have intention to make any false application.

Thanks for your time and may the Force be with you ! Smile
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Holy/Shadow Priest

Post  Divinora on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Thank you and have fun.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Sponsored content