1. General Information
Name:Nasu
Sex:yes please (classic) lol! M
Language:

2. Character Information
Name:Nasu
Class:Warrior
Race:Tauren
Creation date:Long long time ago in some dark litle barnhouse.
Played time:107 days and counting.

Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)Y

Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Nasu
and my priest http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Emerus
Previous guilds:Had a few.
Reasons for leaving these guilds:Last guild i left because i had 4 month`s breake from WoW.
Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):Yes i am.Not wanted to be there anymore after i got back from the breake alot of things where changed and m8s migrated to all over azeroth.

3. Computer Information
CPU:Acer Aspire 9302 WSMI
Graphics card:NVIDIA geforce go 7300
RAM:1gb ddr2
Connection type:adsl
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen?Nope
Can you use Ventrilo 2.3?Yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk?yes and willing is understated... sunny

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?I work in a factory on shift job so i can raid 6 days out of 10.
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:
Tuesday - Start time: End time:
Wednesday - Start time: End time:
Thursday - Start time: End time:

What are the consumables you think are important to your class?Flasks and +stam+str food.
What do you do to prepare for a raid?Fish like a wallnut and cook me own litle recepies and get nice + something food`s also get gear fixed and take bio before we start.

5. Previous raiding Experience (BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, 40):Done all exxept we left few buggers in naxx
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft?Have to say Hogger..Seriously vael was pain in the arse back in the day.
Explain the PVE experience you have had:i have had HC and casual prefer the last.
What does PVE raiding mean to you?Having fun and get me old bones to still have some activity.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:none
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? well 0

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? because 1 off your warriors was so friendly.Made a nice first impression and i want to put my confortslippers on me feet and still have some action.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? Experience and willingness to helping out anyways neceserry.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? Well fun times and nice memory when i finally retire someday.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:Well Nasu was born in a barn and after though few first years Nasu`s parents was sent to the Instance called slaughterhouse.From that day foreward Nasu has tryed to find that mystic place.In Nasu`s pre-teen she was eager to grow up and left the barn yard to discover the World of Warcraft.Few weeks of being alone in woods and litle place i like to call OG she found her calling when she came infront of this massive bulky /flex warrior trainer.From that day nothing was the same.First she packked her new mail gear and went on huge travel`s.After hitting 40 she found plate gear and the rest is history.Batles agains creatures from MC,BWL,AQ20/40 and Naxx came TBC.She found out that all the hard work was useless when she found green drops lvl 64 that did wtfrolfpwn T2/3.After few months of reaching lvl 70 she sayd i need to start to rest my bones after these hard days being on the line of fire.She sold stuff from the bank donated money to the guild and went infront of the fireplace.4 months passed and she came to her sences wel mayby 1 more time ill go on the epic adventures like john rambo.And here i am xxNASUxx
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: Nasu LvL 70 Warrior

Post  Divinora on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:43 pm

Welcome Nasu.. nice appl Smile

Divinora - Secret Keeper
Kenpo
Keeper
Keeper

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Post  Kenpo on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:26 pm

at greece we say a proverb. is like that..

when you hear for to mutch cherry , take a small basket
this one with imba apli. left after 10 hours...what a player eh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:11 pm