Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-22

zicorix apply

Post  zicorix on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Application
1. General Information
Name:Marcel
Sex:male
Language: dutch , english , fries ( for people that live in holland Razz ) abit german and french

2. Character Information
Name:zicorix
Class/Spec: adm fire
Race:troll
Creation date: mm im not sure but i do know im playing it for -5+ now
Played time:69 days

yes -Are you the original owner of this account? (Y/N)
yes -Is this your main character? (Y/N)
raid -Are you applying to Raid, PVP or as a Casual Player?

(Please state what type of player you are and complete the below as appropriate, if you are not intending to raid you can go straight to section 6)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Zicorix -Equipment (Post a link to a ctprofile, or WoW armory):
Wraith. before i had a break-Previous guilds:
it colapsed -Reasons for leaving these guilds:
i did transfer from darkspear to here. it was in TBC because darkspear is not a realy good raiding guild. -Are you a server transfer? Why did you transfer? (Be completely honest we can check your information):
1 tholan lvl70 warrior-How many alts do you have, Please list their class/names and their level below:

3. Computer Information
CPU:
Graphics card:
RAM:
Connection type:
Do you suffer from framerate issues or lag with 25 players on screen? no i dont suffer lag
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0? yes
Do you have a microphone? Are you willing to talk? yeah i have a mycrophone and i am willing to talk.

4. Raiding Information
When are you available to raid with us?
List all times in CET.
Monday - Start time: End time:16:00 - until end
Tuesday - Start time: End time: 16:00- until end
Wednesday - Start time: End time:21:15 until end
Thursday - Start time: End time: 20:30 until end

What are the consumables you think are important to your class? arcane powder, flasks , food buff,
What do you do to prepare for a raid? i mostly repair check if i have everything and head to the raid like 10 minets before we start.

5. Previous raiding Experience (ZA, SSC, TK, MH, BT, SWP): ulduar TOC but not realy much in icc thats because i had a break just before it caime out.
What is the hardest boss you have defeated in World of Warcraft? mm a good one well i tried sindragosa in the early days icc caime out but we did not downed it
What does PVE raiding mean to you? players versus evil. just killing the bad guys and have some fun.

6. Previous Games
List any previous MMO's you have played:-
How have these helped you in World of Warcraft? -

7. Epsilon Information
Why do you want to join Epsilon? i was looking for a guild and truemode /w me and it looks like a nice social and good raiding guild for me.
What can Epsilon expect to gain from you as a member? social player. good raiding and fast learner.
If you have a friend or a person you know in Epsilon let us know his/her name.not that i know adm.
What do you expect to gain from joining Epsilon? a good start for catalysm and fun and social guild.

8. Additional Information
This is your chance to tell us anything about yourself which you feel will be beneficial to your application:
[b]i am playing mage for 5 years now i know alot about the class. i always try to get some new tactics for dps to make it out. i realy like to kill bosses and will put 100% in it to kill a boss. mm thats it i think i hope to hear from you soon.

regards zicorix
Divinora
Secret Keeper
Secret Keeper

Female
Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Re: zicorix apply

Post  Divinora on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Thank you for you application,

You have to work on yr gear through hc's and some Toc cuz its low for ICC,
so if you agree on that and have read carefully our rules and special about pug . then contact us in game for a invite.

Divinora - Secret Keeper

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:58 am